The Dark Knight

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
Good film. At the worse it didnt feel like wasting my ticket money at all. The funny thing I'd like to share is how this movie is styled so much like a typical Bond flick haha.

Womanizing lead man, hot girls, gadgets!!, outrageous stunts, a freaky villain & ample dose of destruction. One word. Sweet. But it reminded me of Bond movies. Might not be a good thing I guess.. meh.

Watch out 007. LOL.

dawg

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Selangor
dawgsevo.blogspot.com
joker > batman... his plans were simply too smart was ahead of what the commissioner and batman could react and solve. the overall plot by the joker was just to turn the DA into a evil person in which he succeded. although he was captured, his plan worked and did a lot of damage to batman's reputation.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
yeah absolutely. Joker totally pwned Bats, both in acting and story-wise. However its not due to Christian Bale's fault. This movie was edited and seemingly built to highlight the Joker. Whether it was done so as a tribute to Heath Ledger or not, God knows.

Bale was very good with what his role required. Unfortunately the late Ledger was much, much better. The movie is exhausting, long & lacking slow moments to catch breaths. Damn tired after the movie ended haha. Reminds me of a roller coaster ride, but minus the long, slow climb at the beginning. :biggrin:

Last edited:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
was it worth the death? wakakakak :rofl:

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
aargh i still dont forgive him for dying ahaha. There're already talk that the Joker role is cursed. Jack Nick = psycho recluse. Heath = died.

:ph34r:

RIP Heath Ledger.

speedo888

Jan 15, 2009
By far the best Batman show ever..
The plot is so dark and Joker did a great Job..

Cheers!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Watched it 3 times. Brilliant acting by Heath Ledger. One of my best movies all time.

harrypotter7

Aug 14, 2015
New York
The Dark Knight:- With the Help of Allies Lt. Jim Gordon ( Gary Oldman ) and DA Harvey Dent ( Aaron Eckhart ), Batman ( Christian Bale ) has been Able to keep a Tight Lid on Crime in Gotham City.

This Movie was Released on July 18, 2008 in India and it was Directed by Christopher Nolan. The Budget of this Movie was 180 Million USD and it has also Won Academy Award For Best Actor In A Supporting Role.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, need to know how low can it be if gti installed Eibach spring.
I am afraid it might be too low since stock spring is also low oredi.

Any comment from Gti sifu with Eibach spring?

Am asking on behalf of my fren in JB

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience