Subaru XV 2013 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Subaru XV 2013 for sale

Keninshiro

Oct 1, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
The car is SOLD! Thank you everyone for your interest.

Greetings all,

The car is practically new, I received it right before CNY and drove it for less than a year. I'm leaving to Shanghai for work and won't be back for a few years hence the sale (just in case you're wondering why I'm selling such a new car).

I don't smoke nor do I have any kids so rest assured the interior is in very good condition. Very minor nicks and scratches are unavoidable as I use the car as my daily driver to work (I work in the advertising industry hence ZERO off-road time)... the same goes for the exterior, very minor stone chips that proper polishing can take care of. I didn't travel far with this car either in the duration of my ownership, the furthest I went was Tanjung Malim LOL!

This car comes with 5 years free service and warranty and it just had its 10,000KM service done recently. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me, thank you!

Eric.

p.s: The pictures were taken today.

Attachments

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2014
Greetings all,

The car is practically new, I received it right before CNY and drove it for less than a year. I'm leaving to Shanghai for work and won't be back for a few years hence the sale (just in case you're wondering why I'm selling such a new car).

I don't smoke nor do I have any kids so rest assured the interior is in very good condition. Very minor nicks and scratches are unavoidable as I use the car as my daily driver to work (I work in the advertising industry hence ZERO off-road time)... the same goes for the exterior, very minor stone chips that proper polishing can take care of. I didn't travel far with this car either in the duration of my ownership, the furthest I went was Tanjung Malim LOL!

This car comes with 5 years free service and warranty and it just had its 10,000KM service done recently. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me, thank you!

Eric.

p.s: The pictures were taken today.
Just a quick check on your expected selling price before any serious talk here. If the price is what I perceived good for negotiable. Then we can exchange number for talks. Thanks Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Lotus has unveiled some daring, if somewhat necessary, plans to push more cars in the future by producing sports cars with a slightly wider curve of appeal that will surely pull in a wider target market. Nonetheless, when Lotus Chief Executive Officer Dany Bahar speaks of looking for new buyers, the man isn’t talking about getting cars off the showroom floor but the actual company itself.

While Lotus is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience