Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

Car Shops and Services

Service & Repair your Adjustables and Standard Shocks.

mizi0604

Known Member
Nov 6, 2008
-bro, i'm using GAB adjustable,how i wanna know whether it can be service or not???
-need to make an appoinment or not???
-service means it can be use for another 1-2years rite???

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
yoo tauke~

can i have the address of ur shop?
quite interested here.

Servicing Tein also the same price?

Thanks. =)

YEN96

Known Member
May 25, 2011
JB/SGP
D2 can be serviced ?? as my coilover got kok kok sound liao....how u will service or change parts??

feipepe

Known Member
May 12, 2010
balakong
bro, i also need to know that the absorber brand improve also can b servicable?And somemore can u give me the actually adddess for ur garage shop also

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
uncle ...tein u do 1 set how much....pm me..

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
TEIN same price laa guys, call or sms him and say u are from ZTH.

He will give special pricing.

Jul 25, 2011
johor bahru
this service include revalving ? actually i got repair my gab ss b4, but i feel more worse than b4 service, i feel when the weather hot or cold also will affects the effect, so do u know what the problem it is?
and can i post it to u ? bcox i'm living jb now, hard to go there..

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
boss~

is ur shop located near the hospital selayang ( according to google map ) ?

:driver:

ghettopunk

Jun 17, 2006
just done injecting my OEM absorber at that shop....although i waited abit long to get it done but the quality of work is superb....I just drop Fred name just in case get special price.....I asked joe to set the absorber stiffness are in medium settings..

tested on road....
i noticed the absorber abit stiff but still acceptable...abit bumpy if the road are uneven but as long as my parents/siblings/girlfriend didn't complained about it then i didn't mind also...but when layan corner....fulamak aiii.....very stable compared to previous absorber settings...very satisfied....

recommend for those who got thinner wallet like me(student ma but degil sangat,still wan to play2 with the car)...

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
just done injecting my OEM absorber at that shop....although i waited abit long to get it done but the quality of work is superb....I just drop Fred name just in case get special price.....I asked joe to set the absorber stiffness are in medium settings..

tested on road....
i noticed the absorber abit stiff but still acceptable...abit bumpy if the road are uneven but as long as my parents/siblings/girlfriend didn't complained about it then i didn't mind also...but when layan corner....fulamak aiii.....very stable compared to previous absorber settings...very satisfied....

recommend for those who got thinner wallet like me(student ma but degil sangat,still wan to play2 with the car)...

great to hear that bro, enjoy da "stiffness" k :biggrin: