Rojak - Can i park here?

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
How old is your kid anyway? Im sure he's gonna love the sierra. My dad had a mitsubishi cordia when I was younger (sold it bout 5 years back) and now i have an obsession with it now hahaha :rofl:

Photobucket hmm?... I'll give it a shot

Oh and on your sierra what mods are done to the SR20? Or stock standard saja?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
wasted with the cordia bro, could have bought it off him. ol school mitsubishi always ends up in junkyard!

but yes, lets see what the monster sierra can do

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Haha thats where youre VERY wrong, my dad maintained it to look like brand new :), interior NO cracks at all, no dashboard faiding etc. etc. but the engine, suspension all aging lah :rofl:

And the buyer? Classic car collecter. I doubt its gonna end up in a junkyard soon :biggrin:

I agree with the last statement do, lets see the what the sierra can do :thefinger:

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
yeah thats why you should have embarked in the journey on finding a similar engine of such vintage or to just overhaul the engine, haha! then u can drive the car driven. like dad passing stuff to son

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Ohh~~ sorry misunderstood your last message. I wish I was older back then so I had a say in it, now its too late to buy back the car...

... or is it? :biggrin:

I've always wanted it with a 4G63t haha. Kev, are you gonna restore your s600 to ori condition or planning to mod it?

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
no problems! lol. i almost made my father sell his jeep wrangler for the ford ranger extreme in the older days. turns out lucky he didn't haha, cos the jeep holds better classical value than the ford! lol

but yes, i guess i will continue holding on to the jeep, till the point in breaks down, but thank god theres america, tons of jeep parts there! hehe. yeah well, will restore the s600 to its former condition. wish me good luck with expensive parts prices, lol

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Yeahh... life is very much different without a gf or wife as you can do what you want... hehhehehe... get as many cars as you want and no one will be on your back except maybe the parents :biggrin:

Finally got my iphone camera software to work and will capture some pictures when the work start on the car :proud:​

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Wah...Mitshu Cordia and Jeep Wrangler.... both also nice car ;)

My son is just about 2 years old so he would not know how to value it but my intention is to keep all those cars i collect from now onwards. The rare variants which i always had admired when i was a kid. I will not keep the car in the orginal condition coz i am a heavy footer and i drive the car alot. Original vintage car really need alot of passion to maintain it and probably don't drive it around too much so that's why my car will not be in original state. I really feel it's a waste to restore and just keep it for weekend drive or only during road show. I will make the car to be able to be a daily car but of course take turns in driving it lorr.

The SR20DET didn't do much of mod except for blow off valve and the intercooler change. It's only at 0.5 to 0.6 boost. I'll try to get some pics of the Sierra before project start so you can see the state it's in now..... a lot of love is needed in this ride :D

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
actually according to my parts supplier, the s600 can be used as a daily driver car. he has both the coupe and convertible. he drives it everyday and no breakdown or failure! lol. now that amazes me, i can save petrol, while driving a kei-car sports car in style! hahah. don't have to rev hard, just sit back and relax. people will automatically turn heads on the model. i think it should be the only one around in my town, lol!

ugly side of the car, racks up about 1500 euros in fixing it!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Ooh... you really have put your heart and wallet into the restoration huh Kev? Not planning to mod it even midly like Rims, sidedrafts etc. etc. ?... :biggrin:

Kitos, I used to remember my dad and I washing his car while 5 so... Im sure he's gonna get alot of wonderfull memories in the car hahaha. What are your plans for the Sierra anyway?

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Kev wanted to maintain it stock and original so it can be classified as pure classic car :)

As for me like this topic, classic car but rojak lor....hehhehehee....
So many plans for the car which i listed earlier in this thread to get the car to daily car state. Then probably i see what i want to do with it lor... demo car or drifting car.... or perhaps both then i will build the specs to what i wanted but that will be slow process otherwise when everything is done then will be looking for new project car again....lol.

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Dont drift in the sierra! Unnessecary wear and tear, why not go euro style? Not alot of people have done that here in M'sia :rofl:

Black sierra with 2 piece BBS wheels, suuper sexy haha :biggrin:

Kitos

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
Black colour... hmmm.... ok that's a suggestion as i am still thinking what colour i want to repaint the car into. Well i won't be doing hard drifting on the car as like you said i know the drifiting is the kind of thing you can do most wear and tear to the car..... just some light drift for me ;D

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
Ooh... you really have put your heart and wallet into the restoration huh Kev? Not planning to mod it even midly like Rims, sidedrafts etc. etc. ?... :biggrin:

Kitos, I used to remember my dad and I washing his car while 5 so... Im sure he's gonna get alot of wonderfull memories in the car hahaha. What are your plans for the Sierra anyway?
i will still get the stock hubcaps, haha! but during track racing time, gonna use watanabe 5 lugs! hahah. i saw one the other day on japan yahoo auction, but for 75,000 yen, i think i better ask my half cut fella to find it, lol!

its possible to use the mikuni carbs on the car, but i think i'd just gonna use back the keihin sidedrafts. it should work for me!

LittleWhiteWagon

1,500 RPM
Oct 12, 2009
P.J
Black colour... hmmm.... ok that's a suggestion as i am still thinking what colour i want to repaint the car into. Well i won't be doing hard drifting on the car as like you said i know the drifiting is the kind of thing you can do most wear and tear to the car..... just some light drift for me ;D
2 tone, black top, bottom half silver. Sexy man :rofl:
Does your sierra have the huge spoiler at the back like the cosworth model?

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

i will still get the stock hubcaps, haha! but during track racing time, gonna use watanabe 5 lugs! hahah. i saw one the other day on japan yahoo auction, but for 75,000 yen, i think i better ask my half cut fella to find it, lol!

its possible to use the mikuni carbs on the car, but i think i'd just gonna use back the keihin sidedrafts. it should work for me!
Nice... having any thoughts for over fenders? LOL :rofl:

What size you plan to use for the s600 anyway? The tires look really narrow :smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

See yourself as a race car driver but don't know where or how to kickstart this glamorous career? Wonder no more as the 2 great motorsport forces of Malaysia, TOC Automotive College (TOC) and professional race team Aylezo Motorsports have recently collaborated to form the TOC-Aylezo Racing Academy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience