Vtec (FEEL) = RM500
Chip socket = RM200

Please call: 0193071719

*Prefer to call because not always online

Last edited:

mivec4g92

Known Member
May 26, 2006
bro pm me the best price for the mivec(rally art chip)......installation???

heefmy

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2004
cheras
mean, if i wan rechipe i have to buy the chip socket then only can install the chip?

i had install emanage, so after i rechip i need to retuned it again lo..

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
can rechip mine previous rechiped mivec ecu? thanks...pls pm me ok...

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
how long will it take ?? Car w/o ECU cannot run ler at all hehe...

bro_ameer

Known Member
Feb 9, 2007
mean, if i wan rechipe i have to buy the chip socket then only can install the chip?

i had install emanage, so after i rechip i need to retuned it again lo..

E-Manage already a good option for u. what u need is to fully utilised the function.

bro_ameer

Known Member
Feb 9, 2007
dude whats the different with ralli art chips in mivec ecu and the normal ecu dude

the original ecu just provides standard fuel, air & distribution reading. the chip will enhanced those readings to advance. i'll install one chip for my 4g91 and going for dyno test maybe next week at sunway. now my car is showing 100.7hp after the last tune-up for my SAFC. with the results, maybe can answer all the question u got. i'll post it when its done.

akid35

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
labour is too much..chip price only rm20-80 only...the rest is labour price...so normaly for re-chip (vtec) rm250-400 depend..& last check mat speed price is rm4xxonly

*just for ur info dude..tQ

nashlovebrown

2,000 RPM
Aug 26, 2005
kl
the original ecu just provides standard fuel, air & distribution reading. the chip will enhanced those readings to advance. i'll install one chip for my 4g91 and going for dyno test maybe next week at sunway. now my car is showing 100.7hp after the last tune-up for my SAFC. with the results, maybe can answer all the question u got. i'll post it when its done.
oh cool...ill wait for the result..cause i heard ppl said rechip will give really good power and can feel the different. but im not sure. maybe with ur dyno result will give a good answer y need to rechip. thanks

bro_ameer

Known Member
Feb 9, 2007
labour is too much..chip price only rm20-80 only...the rest is labour price...so normaly for re-chip (vtec) rm250-400 depend..& last check mat speed price is rm4xxonly

*just for ur info dude..tQ
dude, i've used matspeed customized 3 layered chip before and i know what is the result. but for all the normal chip they r standard streetracing chip. it is up to you.

P/s: thanks for ur info dude.

bro_ameer

Known Member
Feb 9, 2007
alamak..... aku punya enjin tak support chip tu.... kena pakai 1.8 jugak... sapa2 nak jadik labrat? ehehehe.... dyno kita tanggung half2.... kalau yg ada safc lagik cantik.... confirm boleh pakai, terus bayar jer.... actually Joshua (millenium) informed me that this chip sure sedap sebab very susah mau dapat RalliArt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Naturally aspirated, turbo-charged, supercharged, hybrid, diesel. Does choice of powerplant matter very much these days? If there’s one thing I realize by now, it is the reality that a great driving car can have any of the abovementioned engines under their bonnets. I suppose in a sense, you could say that we at Zerotohundred are unbiased that way – irrespective of engine type or...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience