Random Car Pics Part 2

kelly84

Known Member
May 14, 2005
PeeJay
Firstly I don't visit that site and secondly he isn't an online friend, thirdly he's still in high school and fourth, I don't take photos from other websites claiming they're mine.

Maybe you either got the wrong person, or my friend is someone else from yours. (which seems obviously correct).
What's his real name?
Correct me if I am wrong, but when did I ever post a pic from another website and CLAIMED that it was taken by me with my own camera or by myself for that matter?

lonely_bollock

Known Member
Mar 28, 2007
Firstly, saw E-Class limo at KLCC the other day. Sausage car.

Secondly, there were 2 new Lotuses for show in KLCC today (1st of June) - Lotus Exige S and Lotus Europa S.

Lotus Exige S (really loving the neon-like juicy green apple colour).

Lotus Europa S:

Last edited:

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com

guess what car is this hehe

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
looks like Kelisa or Kancil but than if u look closely this 2 cars aren't that wide.....
hmmm....pls tell......
pls........
kekekeke

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have rav4.1 and transplanted whole clip 3sgte st205, convert to air cooling intercooler,
so far running normal but when go rev higher and boosting on road the check engine light come out and the engine want to stall, i tried playin with the rev when the problem come out and engine still want stall stop.. then i off ignition and start again the check light gone, the engine stall prblem stall gone also but when rev and boosting the check engine light come out again.,,

mind help? does...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience