Proton Savvy turbo????

taz81sucker

Oct 11, 2006
huuu!!! no info ka?..as I know, there is 2 savvy owner with turbocharge and its claim 118hp at 0.4bar... his did on his lovely savvy 1.2 AMT... stock engine.

Last edited:

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
hie everyone, im new here just check out google and saw u guy chatting bout savvy turbo, i just got mine savvy turbo with original engine 1.2 manual. 0.5bar almost 150hp

kelisa6009

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 20, 2003
Penang Kia
hie everyone, im new here just check out google and saw u guy chatting bout savvy turbo, i just got mine savvy turbo with original engine 1.2 manual. 0.5bar almost 150hp
mine to share ur engine bay here..wan to see how the turbo looks like

badturz

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Yeah man.. Share with us ur engine bay. i would like to see it..!

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
hie there, sure no problem gip me few dayz, my car still in garage with few more setting later i will snapshot some pic and let u guys c, everything is custom made form a shop in IPOH here. If everything is possible i will get my car to9 i will do some snapshot and video shooting to share with u guyz :> nxt target full ECU in my car

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
Hey Guys, I just got my car adi, you guys can check out my car picture at my personal friendster there you can view it :>

Car Spec:

Engine:- Original Ranault 1.2cc
Turbo:- KKK K16 Proshce Turbo
Blow Off: HKS SQV
Eksos Manifold: Custom Made (HKS System)
ECU: Original Siemens (Will be upgrade either microtech/adaptronic)
Eksos System: Custom Made Stainless Steel (Nissan Fairlady System)
Boost Meter: SARD Racing
Turbo Timer: GReedy Timer
Spring: R3 Zerokit Spring
Rim: 15" Yok Racing 5 Star

nlimits

Known Member
Mar 22, 2009
Hey Guys, I just got my car adi, you guys can check out my car picture at my personal friendster there you can view it :>

Car Spec:

Engine:- Original Ranault 1.2cc
Turbo:- KKK K16 Proshce Turbo
Blow Off: HKS SQV
Eksos Manifold: Custom Made (HKS System)
ECU: Original Siemens (Will be upgrade either microtech/adaptronic)
Eksos System: Custom Made Stainless Steel (Nissan Fairlady System)
Boost Meter: SARD Racing
Turbo Timer: GReedy Timer
Spring: R3 Zerokit Spring
Rim: 15" Yok Racing 5 Star
sure bo.....new car ah..!!!!

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
SiuK3ong, ur using D4F-T frm renault twingo aaa?

asking because my fren looking for one..

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
My car old one, just now only got the heart to start modify it~ after all this year~ haha~
Now my car just half way of modification still got a long way to run, you guyz can check out the pic in my friendster~ add me [email protected] i just left few pic havent take the pic of my turbo KKK K16 cause is underneath the engine cant b taken from the hood must go to garage to lift it up and snapshot will post the turbo pic by nxt week.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

SiuK3ong, ur using D4F-T frm renault twingo aaa?

asking because my fren looking for one..
im using original D4F only, original come with Proton Savvy with custom made bolt on turbo

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
im using original D4F only, original come with Proton Savvy with custom made bolt on turbo
thanks for clearing it up hehe..:top: to you

my fren wanna go for D4FT because it offer improved performance than std d4F proton used but better economy...

i've heard ppl transplanted 4EFTE from starlet inside savvy... surely lotsa headache :banghead:

SiuK3ong

Aug 8, 2009
Ipoh
thanks for clearing it up hehe..:top: to you

my fren wanna go for D4FT because it offer improved performance than std d4F proton used but better economy...

i've heard ppl transplanted 4EFTE from starlet inside savvy... surely lotsa headache :banghead:
At start I was thinking to transplant engine into my car, but tought of playing something new. From what i heard mostly savvy turbo using toyota starlet engine, nuthing special cause original also turbo already, so i decided to try something new. Using original D4F engine with some custom parts and mostly important ECU can boost up to max 450hp.

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
At start I was thinking to transplant engine into my car, but tought of playing something new. From what i heard mostly savvy turbo using toyota starlet engine, nuthing special cause original also turbo already, so i decided to try something new. Using original D4F engine with some custom parts and mostly important ECU can boost up to max 450hp.
well... here's hoping it also runs reliably...

keep us updated ya?

mutt

Oct 5, 2008
i also thinking to mod my savvy amt to the max once i got budget la. hehe..

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

but the most important things is the reliabilty of the engine when bot and install performance parts to the car. do u still using stock braking system? do u install anything to increase the stability and handling ability? hope to get reply from u :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This simple circuit makes it posible to monitor the charging process to a higher level.
Final adjustsments are simple and the only thing needed is a digital voltmeter for the necessary accuracy.
Connect an input voltage of 12.65 volt between the positive and negative poles and adjust the 10K trimmer potentiometer until Led 10 lights up. Lower the voltage and in sequence all other Led's will light up. Check that Led 1...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience