4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I nearly got myself a Fiesta before getting a myvi. The only holdback was fiesta got no f-king manual!! So I got a myvi manual instead, at a more cheaper price tag of course. So I was thinking why not use the $$ to play with the myvi and see what i can get out from it? My myvi is still no match to a fiesta now even after some mods. But is it less fun? I believe Izso, Suprafan, Stupidcar could tell..:biggrin:
I hate the Myvi. And I hate the Myvi because I have two different generation Myvis at home and I hate both.

If you ask me if it's fun, hell no. Is it fast? Yes and no. It's agile, fast maybe not so much.

I'd like to see you go again same roads without the 205/50/15 RSRs. :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I hate the Myvi. And I hate the Myvi because I have two different generation Myvis at home and I hate both.

If you ask me if it's fun, hell no. Is it fast? Yes and no. It's agile, fast maybe not so much.

He downgrading to 195 also haha! Contact patch reduced too. :biggrin:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

hahaha dont lah hate kancil and myvi :rofl:

well if i remove the rsr and use back conti cc5, i would like to have you beside me to feel the thrill :rofl:

That y i said it all depends on what do you want from a car, as you can always mod it to be fun. Compare a stock myvi with mine, i'll enjoy more in mine. But I might enjoy more in a stock fiesta

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

People going PS3 ohhhh.
Lets see man...maybe that time no budget then i might choose other alternatives.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
If only the Iriz is fitted with turbo then same like Preve xD then only worth the price.
Imagine if they do something like Iriz R3 with 1.6 Campro CFE. It would be even better if they give it the 6 speed manual gearbox that is seen in the manual Suprima S test car. Probably a larger rim like 16" would help too. If priced around 70k to 80k, then the deal should sound good enough.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Which what my friend say is true, nowadays modifications definitions is LED, HID, DRL, Bodykits, Stickers and not concentrating on performance. All just want to look fast but not being fast.
Haha, during older days many cars are actually fast with good performance but they looked like no different from ordinary cars. Like the old EG9 Civic Ferio SiR that comes with B16A...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Imagine if they do something like Iriz R3 with 1.6 Campro CFE. It would be even better if they give it the 6 speed manual gearbox that is seen in the manual Suprima S test car. Probably a larger rim like 16" would help too. If priced around 70k to 80k, then the deal should sound good enough.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Haha, during older days many cars are actually fast with good performance but they looked like no different from ordinary cars. Like the old EG9 Civic Ferio SiR that comes with B16A...

Then the Price gonna be sky high than the priced of the 1.6L Variants.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Call my uncle to whack the RSR until it dies. Not gonna change the tyres now la...Just surveying which to go for when the RSR completely lives up to its life.
You not poisoned like bro. Izso ah? At least Achilles 123, or Nankang NS2-R loh.....:driver:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
You not poisoned like bro. Izso ah? At least Achilles 123, or Nankang NS2-R loh.....:driver:
cannot lah...no money...somemore petrol price increased by 20 cents per liter. More grip means more fuel haha

Maybe one day I'll throw in AD08R to try..one day..

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Proton IRiz to tyres. :thefinger:

Do you guys recall what tyres the Iriz was on? Silverstones! :biggrin:

First thing I'd change is those god forsaken rims. And the saleslady said the 10 year power window warranty only applicable if you service your car with Proton all the time. WTF...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I got all my lights changed to white LED. Even my low beam is white LED. But the high beam unfortunately is 90/120W Hella yellow.... I want white lights.... I am very much aware that HID of any candlelight watt is illegal. So moving on to Halogen bulbs. But what about white "halogen" bulbs? Raybrig? PIAA? Philips? Are they legal from JPJ? I asked THREE shops already... All answered the same thing.. Either not sure or JPJ will tahan but they check if HID or not and will let go if halogen...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience