Original Evo 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Original Evo 4

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Haiyoh Guys...Sorry that i just saw all you guys punya posting...
EZ : Now Owner also can sell for 1 or 2 hours...Extra Service lol...haha
DD05 : Diu jor lol...Now planning to buy kancil and convert Evo X engine lol...
Kenzo : Thanks for your compliment man...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro james,

can i join u with my persona for next convoy....my car bo liao....
bump!

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
bro james,

can i join u with my persona for next convoy....my car bo liao....
bump!
EZ,you can come with any car as we just wanna see yr lang cai face lol...
Well my plan is if i cant sell my ride then i will keep it and continue to beautify it lol...
Just changed a bigger oil cooler...
Maybe will go for Carbon or Matt color sticker to replace the black color areas.:biggrin:
Hope to see you in Monster Action again or better advise is "Cukup laa Main Kereta Mahal Mahal Ini" No Joking....:proud:

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Well my plan is if i cant sell my ride then i will keep it and continue to beautify it lol...
Maybe will go for Carbon or Matt color sticker to replace the black color areas.:biggrin:
Hope to see you in Monster Action again or better advise is "Cukup laa Main Kereta Mahal Mahal Ini" No Joking....:proud:

free bump for u bro..
dont sell it la james , hard to get a better 1 ..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
ok bro, sell or not sell doesnt make diff.....u have value and benefit both side...anyway kinda miss my car but somehow....new thing has to come..hehehehe
cheerz

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks Jerry....Woi...have u decided to let go the studs? hahahhaa

EZ,come come fast fast to get a new ride laa....Without you no fun drive and no chicks to enjoy laa...haha

Haiyoh...thought of selling my ride but dunno why just kept buying and improving things liow...Jerry,yr spoiler and trunk now in my store and have made a great home to the spiders...hehehe

Last edited:

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
Nice evo there...if I can affort to have it.....cheers

JERRY_VR4

1,000 RPM
Mar 27, 2005
JOHOR BAHRU
Thanks Jerry....Woi...have u decided to let go the studs? hahahhaa

EZ,come come fast fast to get a new ride laa....Without you no fun drive and no chicks to enjoy laa...haha

Haiyoh...thought of selling my ride but dunno why just kept buying and improving things liow...Jerry,yr spoiler and trunk now in my store and have made a great home to the spiders...hehehe

cos ur car ask u dont let it go ma , c now got so many performance & parts for it , somemore untill now evo456 still a legendary ...
still considering la bro , i still got 1 set apexi turbo kit i think the extractor & turbo is a great home to the rats since u're so kind to all insect thing's... hahaha..
give u a super special price lor.. studs kit u can adjust abit maybe we can close deal soon liao... :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

rickyrich

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2008
Aiyo fren, dont sell yr Ori MIT Evo 4 la james , hard to get a better 1..like what Jerry VR4 talked. I also have keep 1 Ori MIT Evo 6. Free Bump For U Fren

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
Thanks Buddies for your encouraging words...
Thereby decided to keep it lol since no one mau..hahaha.:proud:

Last edited:

gil

Known Member
Dec 30, 2008
hi James, long time no see, your car looks totally different from before.. must be spend a lot on it.. hehehe... free bump for a nice car and nice guy...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
Thanks Buddies for your encouraging words...
Thereby decided to keep it lol since no one mau..hahaha.:proud:
keep it la since if u sell u lose a lot...mine no choice coz after a super mechanic messed up my car.....it got some sickness that come & go most of the time...so i lazy to spend further to send it for ICU & CT Scan....just sell it off lor...

jameswwt

1,000 RPM
Mar 7, 2008
keep it la since if u sell u lose a lot...mine no choice coz after a super mechanic messed up my car.....it got some sickness that come & go most of the time...so i lazy to spend further to send it for ICU & CT Scan....just sell it off lor...
EZ,then fast fast hunt for another Monster lol...hehe...:biggrin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hunting...hahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,
I would like to know whether the stock Waja steering audio controls can be used to control aftermarket HU or not. If can, how to DIY?
BTW, I am not owning a WAJA, just wondering the possibility of having a waja steering to control some of my HU controls. Thanks in advance for the help.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience