Known Member
Oct 18, 2005
what is the best price he willing to let go? pm me. interested. thanks

jgsh

Known Member
Apr 1, 2005
Petaling Jaya
jgsh77.multiply.com
hi guys, have not been here for a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time...
Hey bro xavier, thanks for the advert...
You've gotta see to appreciate the value... 3 have seen and we're just too bz sharing the journey, they DIDN'T even attempt to neg.
Ironically, I sold to someone who on the phone told me he checked with market price and it was much lower, and will ONLY see if I am willing to drop the price.... in frustration I tried to make justice and insisted he take a look at it first, and I even willing to drive all de way from work str8 down to cheras to meet him right after work. I assure him, no obligations... not sale focus.
The story goes, he owned a B13 before... and now back from London wish to get hold of it again.
In less than 15 min, as I let him be, popped the boot & hood as he busily take his adventure trip around de car, inside-out (luckily not on :) ), I was chatting with his dad. I didn't even attempt to sell.
Than he approached his dad, I went to close the hood, boot and doors, on the spot the dad offered me a price!
My insult had turn into a value! :)
Name transfer is taking place today at 930am... hope he'll enjoy the ride as much as I do!

Cheers, y'all!

BH9

Known Member
Oct 21, 2004
hey thats a nice car nevermind what people say others will appreciate tho not all.

gud luck, a bump for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear sifus,

I really need some advice on what to do here. I'm currently driving a 1.5 Wira 2001, currently has done 86,000km. Problem is that the engine seems to be consuming engine oil. My last service is only like 3,500km and the level from the dip stick has shown a drop of half level i.e. Original=3/4 of dip stick; Now = 1/4 of Dip Stick. My exhaust doesn't show any smoke to indicate oil consumption even if the engine was revved at stationary (funny though).

My mechanic told me to do a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience