Nissan old skool club? anyone?

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
oi nick... back in school, ur fav subject is karangan n comprehension is it? u like to write long stories n all.... hahaha... just kidding... keep it up...

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
hey nick, i m serious about this club otherwise i wouldnt have left the message on ur wiper in asia cafe... i m trying to get more members to join this club...

today i saw another sunny in subang jaya, was going so fast, i chased that sunny n guess what, the driver was a young gurl, look like a college student, chun also laarrr.. haha... but i didnt stop her la coz ... if she comes for TT, she will be sang kancil n we guys will be sang buaya... hahahha

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
hey nick, i m serious about this club otherwise i wouldnt have left the message on ur wiper in asia cafe... i m trying to get more members to join this club...

today i saw another sunny in subang jaya, was going so fast, i chased that sunny n guess what, the driver was a young gurl, look like a college student, chun also laarrr.. haha... but i didnt stop her la coz ... if she comes for TT, she will be sang kancil n we guys will be sang buaya... hahahha
AYOOO!!!! Don't tell me you shy lah! Girls like Buayas lah! Cun wan summore!:emoticon_U: Haiiz...

nick_papagiraffe

Apr 22, 2005
Puchong
www.geocities.com
oi nick... back in school, ur fav subject is karangan n comprehension is it? u like to write long stories n all.... hahaha... just kidding... keep it up...
First of all, it's not that I like to write long stories...but longer stories is better than short ones, don't you think so? just like our lil brother, the longer it is, more stories to tell...:_:

secondly, WTF is wrong with you ?!?!?!?!?! :retarded: you saw an attractive chick driving a Sunny, and fast, but didn't stop her??? Conclusion, yours must be short...:mouth_closed: what is she? a chinese, malay, indian??? NVM, we can hunt her back...we Sang Buayas are hungry (excluding buayas who are coupled/married)

I saw several nice Sunny's on the road...but have not seen any nice Sunny parking anywhere yet, will do the same as you did to mine...I know you are serious lar...no need to tell...:X-:

Just met Leslie just now...I think he was afraid that I might be pissed off...well, we had a good chat...and I wasn't pissed all along...Fella got his bumper already!!! a big "~WAaaaAAhhH~" for Leslie...What's with you guys and huge rounded lights anywayz? :p kononnya nak buat Rally style...okay nice, might as well change to 4WD WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

oh ppl, there seem to be very few of us going to Metropolitan college...WHERE's THE FREAKIN ENTHUSIASM FOR CARS MAN? *i'm cool* ... so Alvin, Mithran, Senthil (a friend:regular_smile: ), and Amir (if you've read this) see you guys there at 8PM...DO NOT be late please...I'll be waiting at McD...

I like to repeat eh??? it's annoying eh??? coz ppl tend to be forgetful most of the time...

Dang!!! Amir tested my car. It's official, clutch gone! and flywheel needs modification...sigh~~~

TC ya'all !!!:regular_smile:

Last edited:

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
secondly, WTF is wrong with you ?!?!?!?!?! :retarded: you saw an attractive chick driving a Sunny, and fast, but didn't stop her??? Conclusion, yours must be short...:mouth_closed: what is she? a chinese, malay, indian??? NVM, we can hunt her back...we Sang Buayas are hungry (excluding buayas who are coupled/married)

OIIK!!!!:baring_teeth:

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
Wait..i think i know this sunny. It's a white colour and stock standard sunny rite? Seen this sunny driven by a Chinese girl around the medan street. But as usual la, i was late for class and finding an empty parking lot immediately was my first priority.

Whether Chun or Not...i seriously have no comments as i din get to pay close attention beyond the driver's right windscreen.

Met Nick yesterday and boy was he a cool fella. Checked out his ride and it's pretty good....looks lowered as he has got lowered springs fitted. And the VW that he showed me was simply amazing. Love the twin weber downdrafts looks in it bro.

Nick, i told you i'd be in KLCC today later today and will be attending a dinner in Mandarin Oriental. It starts at 6pm. If things move fast, i should be able to meet ya'll @ McD @ 8pm. But if it doesn't, I'll see you guys at the event itself. If anything, i'll give you call.

Cheers!!!

encikbmwhitam

Apr 2, 2007
wei wei wei!!! i want that Carb lar...coz mine sucks like hell...and mine is not original carb, pick up like shit...my technicians said it's most probably a Vanette's stock carb...so if possible, sunnysprinter, hehe, let me have it lar bro...kekekekekekekeke...well, we'll look at the condition and compatibility first alright...

mr muscle (that's what we'll call you), or encik otot if you'd prefer, kekekeke...i'm not sure about the next TT, most probably we'll be talking more on the formation of the club...further development such as the website hosting and T-shirts, as well as stickers for the club...Alvin and Leslie are making it official...but it's just a dream, we'll see how much of interest others are willing to put in. On the event, i'm not sure, no news from Alvin or Leslie or other guys...but most of them would prefer to have another drag event...aku ok je, apa2 hal pun boleh munyer...and again, you are most welcome to join this unofficial club...! hehe

I met Mithran this evening...very nice brother and VERY knowledgeable indeed...Bro, you mentioned about two extra mountings you have, willing to sell? cheaper by RM5 or RM10??? talk about it tomorrow alright...forgot to ask lar hehe...

oh yeah, Alvin also mentioned about the Datto (Datsun) club event after the Fiesta...count me in...I repeat, 8PM meet at McD SS15 near Inti College...Mr Muscle, pls come with your triple 'S' along with the carburator... if you have a WEBER for sell, please bring as well :D really can't wait to see your "otot": dude...Mithran have seen the superb VW car i've showed him on the magazine, will show you guys tomorrow (those who will be at the fiesta)...i'm planning to do the exact same thing to my "shit"...

TC allz!!! see you guys tomorrow!!! and oh, for the fiesta, entrance is F.O.C!!!
bro,... your car is sunny right? can fit ke 160j carb? you have to change the manifold oso tau. i really don't know mcuh about engine or what so ever... just model only. ekekekeke. if the carb can be repaired, why not i use it back. hehehe.

about the TT i'm not sure yet i can join or not. have to check my schedule 1st. hehehe. it's on friday nights isn't it? my triple S is nothing lar. very very standard one lorr. hehehe. all the abzober are out but still better than a lowered kancil. ekekeke.

encikbmwhitam

Apr 2, 2007
Go to the Infamous Ramli motor to fix Carbs. I had my Weber done there and it was cheap. He wont simply tune if he thinks its good. That means he does it for pation, not cash. Call him! 0377858985
thanks very very much for the info bro... i'll definitely gonna give him a call sometimes. want to make my triple S in better shape. hehehe. thanks again bro...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
actually any Carb can fit any car wan. Just make the tapak can already. 1.3 to 1.5 car maximum use weber DCNF40 if use bigger then petrol issue.

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
mine short huh?? hahhaa.... mine like negro wei... gurls all takut ... well not that i dont wanna stop her... i was heading to bandar sunway n that gurl turned left towards inti college... nearby metropolitan roundabout... somemore, late to work... well its blue colour (same like mine)... Johor baru number plate, JDY XXXX n it was a chinese gurl....

by the way, need to ask the sifus here.. how often do we need to service our air cond eventhough its cold...

mitran.. i saw ur car today.. near medan at 12pm.. :-)

nick.. good la u writing long stories... interesting la bro...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
write so long. then we can call him nick_karangman already.

I Used to service once a year lah the aircond. Depends if you smoke in the car or not lah. But then I put an air filter at the blower, so I can service the filter enough. wipe only mah. haa....

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
stray.. u gonna fix mazda bf lights into ur car right.. guess what?? today i saw mazda bf with sunny lights....brand new sunny lights... first i thought it was a sunny modified wit modified bumpers.. but when i went up closer, it was a mazda bf.. hehe.. ( sunny suka mazda bf lampu, mazda bf pulak suka pakai lampu sunny ) so mazda bf is sunny's wife.. hehe

nick.. i was just kidding.. dont get offended bro... its a free world.. write as long as u can... cheers...

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
stray.. u gonna fix mazda bf lights into ur car right.. guess what?? today i saw mazda bf with sunny lights....brand new sunny lights... first i thought it was a sunny modified wit modified bumpers.. but when i went up closer, it was a mazda bf.. hehe.. ( sunny suka mazda bf lampu, mazda bf pulak suka pakai lampu sunny ) so mazda bf is sunny's wife.. hehe

nick.. i was just kidding.. dont get offended bro... its a free world.. write as long as u can... cheers...
Ha! Ok wei. good marriage. WTF is that guy doing with sunny lights? I think because he cannot buy new BF lights. haha... I looking at the lights sitting in the corner of this room now. Maybe I can sell it for a high price..:_: Nolah. I use for myself. Anyway. Got surprise to show on 25th.

anyway.. i like it too stray.. nick_karangman.. sounds good
:rofl: BWAHAHAHA!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What better way to start a new year than with the world’s most gruelling rally that covers over 9,500km and stretches 13 stages? That’s just how the 2011 motorsports calendar has booted up with the 2011 Dakar Rally.

It’s still early in the rally with only two stages covered so far but even then, a familiar face is already leading the timesheets...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience