Nissan old skool club? anyone?

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
Mustangs don't use weber dude.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
damn! didn't know that. But I don't see a word of webers in them muscle car magazines.

You like the '65 Stang? I like the '69. And a Cuda too. Sweet!

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
damn! didn't know that. But I don't see a word of webers in them muscle car magazines.

You like the '65 Stang? I like the '69. And a Cuda too. Sweet!
Yea...i like the '65!. I believe there's an American if not a Mustang in every car enthusiasts. I maybe wrong though.

Cheers!!!

encikbmwhitam

Apr 2, 2007
160j SSS

guys,...

sorry for disturbing your conversation. i have a Datsun 160J SSS (PA10) year 1978.

which Nissan or Datsun club can i join?

cheers!

skullbocks

Known Member
Apr 27, 2006
guys,...

sorry for disturbing your conversation. i have a Datsun 160J SSS (PA10) year 1978.

cheers!
EncikBMWhite,

You came to the right place!!! Welcome to the Nissan Old'Skool Club a.k.a. Retro Nissan Club.

Triple S....nice...

p/s: Do you also happen to own a BMW??? Just a wild thought...

Cheers,
Mithran.

StrayBullet

Known Member
Jan 8, 2007
guys,...

cheers!

Dude! Your car is Retro man. Just bring your car over to tesco puchong on the 25th. It's boring just to have sunnys

sunnysprinter

Known Member
Feb 5, 2007
guys,...

cheers!
welcome bro...nice car u got there...u can be our MUSCLE monster in this clan...huhu

4LE

Known Member
Dec 23, 2005
Straybullet & Skullbock

my gearbox inside gear kecil half rosak Oledy !! tat y i need change : < N tats y tops speed 145km/h..

where u change ur geargox n where can get ?? pls help me la. thanzzz

AWoldskool

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Nick and Raja, where to meet on Saturday?? Mcdonalds in front inti college subang, is tat ok???

Raja_Mongkut

500 RPM
Apr 14, 2005
eh mana arak.... i only got 1 call from ur num leh... that was around 11pm rite... was watching rocky balboa with Stray in Waja Dude lovenest!

as for 2moro... should be going around 8 like that la... coz if it was like last yr's... seeing everything isn't gonna take too long lolz!

as for jam... u can bet on it haha~ last yr was jammed like crap coz of idiots parking along the roadside.

@prakash
Yea McD would be perfecto~ lolz

btw Datto having TT 2moro also... if want we can join them also mer after the event

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience