Nissan Cefiro A31 manual 1994 last model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Nissan Cefiro A31 manual 1994 last model

herbert

Aug 8, 2010
Perak
Letting go my Nissan Cefiro A31 year 1994 last model. Car has been stripped down completely and rebuild from sketch all by myself. Hardly drive family car for daily use and going to work only. Mileage <40,000km after engine rebuilt. Very clean and well maintained interior and exterior. Car was painted with high quality Dupont pearl white paint not long ago. No major accident involved. Reason for selling is looking forward to setup another family car.

Engine: Clean engine bay. S15 SR20DET Spec R with 5 speeds manual transmission. Engine has been open up and checked before dropping it inside the engine bay. Replaced new S15 Spec R turbo OEM piston rings. Full ACL race bearing replacement (crank and conrod). Supertech Viton valve seals replacement. Cometic 1.4mm metal gasket. HKS GT25 turbo. Fuel pump upgrade. Full set S15 Greddy intercooler piping with skyline intercooler. Complete set stainless steel Apexi exhaust + HKS down pipe. ECU has been rechip and tuned to run with ron95 fuel for daily use. ECU ignition timing can be edit if you wish to run with ron97 fuel for higher performance.

Suspension: Street type JIC 3 ways adjustable. Skyline R32 complete set rear sub frame and front lower arms. R33 front and rear disc brake. 17 inch wheels

Exterior: A31 SE TBO FRP body kit from Japan. Head and brake lamp has been changed to A31 SE. Tip top body structure. Internal body structure has been coated with magnesium compound anti rust during rebuild.

Interior : Dark grey. Entire interior has been changed to A31 SE. Dashboard and all interior plastic well maintained. No crack or deform. Interior was protected by double layers Cooltints tinting film to prevent excessive heat damaging interior plastic and dashboard.

Looking for cash and serious buyer who really appreciate this car. Interested please PM or call me for more information.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, successfully installed an SR20-turbo from S14 into a 2-door jeep. Now still have the ori 1.5" stock pipe with stock muffler. I plan to change to 2.5 normal steel pipe with the matching straight flow exhaust- maybe with a bit of sound. What do you think? is this okay? The engine is 100% ori, I am not planning to do any upgrading anytime soon.

Also, If I I want to use a 2.5" diameter pipe, is it necessary that I find the exhaust with 2.5" inlet?

If there's already a thread for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience