need help here

ahzheng_wee

Apr 19, 2006
Hi guys, just need to know whether if i install full intercooler kit(hks type S 600mm) type of intercooler kit, will it improve my performance and if so how much will it improve my performance?

secondly where can i get the orginal front lip for my s15 original bumper? it looks like sh*t without the front lip if have please email me at [email protected]

thanks

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
ahzheng_wee said:
Hi guys, just need to know whether if i install full intercooler kit(hks type S 600mm) type of intercooler kit, will it improve my performance and if so how much will it improve my performance?

secondly where can i get the orginal front lip for my s15 original bumper? it looks like sh*t without the front lip if have please email me at [email protected]

thanks
Hello ahzheng_wee,

I understand you facing the performance problem. What if i say that I have better product to you in order to give extra torque power up to 20%. Do you ever heard of the K2N Safety Power System.? The K2N can help to purify & provide oxygen in fuel thus will help to boost up the combustion to 100%. Automatically it will help your engine run smoothly & produce high power to your car. For example , if your car is 2000cc , you can have your engine upgraded over power then 2500cc.

If you interested to find out more detail, please reply.!

Regards.

netblast

Known Member
Oct 3, 2006
Jeffrey Lee said:
Hello ahzheng_wee,

I understand you facing the performance problem. What if i say that I have better product to you in order to give extra torque power up to 20%. Do you ever heard of the K2N Safety Power System.? The K2N can help to purify & provide oxygen in fuel thus will help to boost up the combustion to 100%. Automatically it will help your engine run smoothly & produce high power to your car. For example , if your car is 2000cc , you can have your engine upgraded over power then 2500cc.

If you interested to find out more detail, please reply.!

Regards.

Give us some links to view the productlah bro...

Jeffrey Lee

Known Member
Nov 13, 2006
netblast said:
Give us some links to view the productlah bro...
Hi bro.

Thanks on your interest at the product. You can view it at my forum on ZTH under catergory Engine & performance. " Latest Powerful product : K2N SAFETY POWER SYSTEM".

After viewing, please discuss again. OK!

Regards,

Jeff

p/s : You can view the photos on the product & quite numbers of car which already installed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My friend car have been stolen at a workshopl @ kamunting....

No. Plate : PAX 4958

Owner Name : Adib

No H/P : 0173000953

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience