need advice

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
the problem is I drive a different car to work.... suppose to use the celi for nite and weekend ... but my gf always wanna sit in my other car... that's why now hardly ever drive that car lor.....

small small mods only.... the basic lor.... intake, header, exhaust.... then add stuff for 'protection'/insurance like oil cooler and aftermarket oil pump gear..... then add stuff for a more stable ride like coilover and antiroll bars.... then add some electronics to monitor the car performance parameters..... then add some body parts for better aerodynamics and aesthetic... then add some bling bling stuff to make it personalised lor.....

p/s: pssst.......Zeus is OLD.......
muahahahahahaha, my celi is OLD but im not:stupid:

Barb, wr u've been, still goin gym ka?

+ talk abt ur SC lah

---------- Post added at 04:09 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

bro zeus ... hope you are not offended la ... i'm just saying my fren younger den you ...

and as a newbie to celica i just wanna ask the pro like bro barb about his car only ... not mean to play play....
hahaha, im not offended bro, why shall i...i still njoy drivin my celi:biggrin:

well yeah, if 7Gen then look for Barb, he is a talking 7gen wikipedia!

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
+ talk abt ur SC lah
barb's celica got sc ? that's my future plan .... cool ....

btw.. i went to facebook ccm page ... which is barb's car ? the red one or the white one with kaminari bodykit ?

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
bro barb how much you bought your trd anti roll bar & what is bushes ?

also i would like to ask you how much did your greddy supercharger cost ?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
dun have dun have... dun simply say.... come join our tt session to know more... dowan to discuss certain things in a open forum....

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
no prob ... small price to pay for expert info...

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

anyway ... bro barb .... one more thing to ask is about 7 gen oem brakes.... is it normal that the brakes need to be used from a distance ? i have problem braking .... i find my vios brakes more effective than celica's brake ... is something wrong with my brakes ?

Barbarian

500 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
KL
www.myjsoc.com
no prob ... small price to pay for expert info...

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

anyway ... bro barb .... one more thing to ask is about 7 gen oem brakes.... is it normal that the brakes need to be used from a distance ? i have problem braking .... i find my vios brakes more effective than celica's brake ... is something wrong with my brakes ?
better go check your brake system.. mine brakes very well....

Criz. Valentine

Known Member
Nov 23, 2009
Selangor
at first when i bought it it uses hard type brake pad ... so went to check they change it into softer brake pad ... they say is oem toyota brake pad ... it became better but still need to brake early in order to stop in time ... what should i check ?