need a "satria GTI towing cover" urgently!!

Looking For

need a "satria GTI towing cover" urgently!!

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
hye all,i need a satria GTI tow cover for the front bumper..who have it do PM or contact me via phone..and do offer a price...urgently

reddice : 012-3687105

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
proton edar??

i thought maybe expensive....hhmm..ever thought of how much is it bro??

maybe RM 80 for the cow cover??

odengGtit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
just buy from PE,i bought for RM50 without paint oso.yup..it's original i think..hehe..but who cares either ori or not as long as it is not fiber..

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
odengGtit said:
just buy from PE,i bought for RM50 without paint oso.yup..it's original i think..hehe..but who cares either ori or not as long as it is not fiber..
if its from PE..its ori la..

thanks all..

p/s : but why im asking some dealer here,but they dont have it???

odengGtit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
that's mean ur dealer not really a friendly dealer..i hate this kind of people..they dont want to do small $$ business..so they said they dont have.i'm members of sgti club, u say what u want..all got one..but for club members PE give us 20% discount..for the cover it's RM45 if i'm not mistaken(for members la)..one of my friend working with PE and he can get all ori gti part as what u want..or u can try spare part shop..i think some of them hv oso..i think it's very hard to find used sgti towing cover because nobody own gti want to change their bumper..they will change it when pecah only...gud luck...

odengGtit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
HAHA..i now why ur dealer said he dont hv..because ur location at bima sakti...just joke bro...hehehe

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
odengGtit said:
HAHA..i now why ur dealer said he dont hv..because ur location at bima sakti...just joke bro...hehehe
ekekekeke..ok bro..later i'll try to ask the another PE here..if they also say that they dont have it..u help me ok.....

p/s : thanks a lot bro...i hate my car look kosong la the bumper...tak lawa....

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
damn la..

2 PE and they say they dont have it..

instead they ask me to try search it at their service centre..and they dont even have the number of the service centre..aiyo....

odengGtit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
emm...dont worry,i'll try to look it for u..but i'm 100% sure they have because i just changed mine...i'll update here if i get something for u...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Drove over to the Sepang International Circuit this past Sunday to cover a racing team for the upcoming Sepang 1000km race. So while I waited around for them to finish testing, I figured I might as well do a spot of picture taking of the rest of the cars there for the open track day. Didn't really have time to give it a 100% so if you were there and your car's not in this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience