my supra for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

my supra for sale

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
A brand new week ... A brand new B.U.M.P.

eyong

4,000 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Double B.U.M.P

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
I really suggest you take this worldwide!! Take it to ebay motors, list it internationally. Nothing to lose bro. Trust me trying to sell in Malaysia is not worth it.

Before buying they will sure think about how many time police gonna makan money, how many time jpj going to kacau. Park the car also cant sleep properly at night, sure kena target one.

So trust me, go international. I am sure you can get much more then this. Go post in overseas supra forums or any other forums that suit your car!

Good luck! With a car like that, all you need to do is post it and see people begging on your feet.

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
I really suggest you take this worldwide!! Take it to ebay motors, list it internationally. Nothing to lose bro. Trust me trying to sell in Malaysia is not worth it.

Before buying they will sure think about how many time police gonna makan money, how many time jpj going to kacau. Park the car also cant sleep properly at night, sure kena target one.

So trust me, go international. I am sure you can get much more then this. Go post in overseas supra forums or any other forums that suit your car!

Good luck! With a car like that, all you need to do is post it and see people begging on your feet.
but export the car is a big headache...
anyone know the procedure?

f1br3opt1c

Known Member
Nov 21, 2007
Maybe you can learn thru it. Ask the buyer to bare all the fees la. Put a clause there.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Teamadvan,

i think the only thing you have to do at your side is auction it in eBay. and whoever buy it, must be a serious buyer and he/she will figure out how to get the car..hehe..no worry bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does anybodies here feel the top speed for EJ-DE using on Kancil Chasis with stock 850cc manual gearbox...how about for the fuel consumptions...it is really more save than Kelisa 1.0cc...:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience