1. Hello! We've made major changes to both the Forums and Marketplace section recently. Please join the discussion and tell us your feedback! Read Here for urgent matters, send an email to forums@zerotohundred.com | Update: User Like count is back | Current Progress: Adding improvments to The Marketplace
    Dismiss Notice

My Proton Makeover – Work in Progress pics of 1992 Saga

Discussion in 'Car Modification' started by DeaconFrost, Sep 9, 2011.

1. DeaconFrost

DeaconFrost Senior Member

Haha I still remember my dad's Proton Knight. Still remember the TV ad Proton Knight being dropped off a plane. One day I waited for a very long time for my dad to fetch me from primary school, I started to think that my dad had actually forgot about me.

Suddenly I saw one black car moving closely, window down, saw my dad waving his hand. Haha will never forget that moment.

I wish my dad still have that Proton Knight.

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

My dad noticed that I have quite a fair bit of skill in drawing and craft when young, so he bought a sheet of red coloured sticker material and said "why don't you cut out the alphabet K,N, I, G, H, T and I'll paste it on the car emblem".

I did just that. Probably my first ever car modification.