my "GT" emblems were ripped off

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
fellas ...

my feders "GT" emblems were ripped off by dunno-who sorry ass dickhead :banghead:

wonder where it end up? ... in thone wanna be ... who knows ... dang

definitely im not the only victim ... any of u fellas experience the same?

Last edited:

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
It not me
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Bump: I think something wrong with posting
when i post . it come with a bump and same posting

Last edited:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hmmm...u putting cefiro in the same group ehh...:thefinger:
:thefinger:no ... what im trying to say is "those pathetic wanna be" ... kapish:thefinger:

Bump:
It not me
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

haha ... ya la ... smthing wrong with ur posting

Bump: in order to avoid future misunderstanding ... i've edited my 1st post ... hehehe

Innocente

Known Member
Oct 28, 2006
I was a victim before.. in JW Marriot's Parking. Can you friggin believe that ?!

These GT emblems are a pain to find. RM400 for original ones from Nissan. I manage to find a set of R33 ones (wider and nicer actually) to fit it in. I figure why pay RM400 for something where someone else might pry it off again.

I have a set of blue ones (R33) if you are interested. Blue = N/A. hehe

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
JaHaX, tough luck man. Err...putty off the holes? Hehehe

joethurr

500 RPM
Sep 11, 2007
ppl are willing to steal anything... gt emblems at least have some value but doubt that the thief will sell it off... most probably use it on his own car.... "wannabe" maybe..

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Skyline engine mah..haha..:biggrin:

JaHaX

1,500 RPM
Sep 21, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
fellas ...

we are living in a sick mentality world where one with no hesitation will take other's belonging as if it belongs to him ... really dont understand this shitty mentality :mad:

well, im looking at the bright side of what has happened to me, i can live without my GT emblems and thank god the scumbag did not take my tommy kaira emblem ... otherwise my can will only cost a penny :confused:

hehe

Bump: fellas ...

we are living in a sick mentality world where one with no hesitation will take other's belonging as if it belongs to him ... really dont understand this shitty mentality :mad:

well, im looking at the bright side of what has happened to me, i can live without my GT emblems and thank god the scumbag did not take my tommy kaira emblem ... otherwise my can will only cost a penny :confused:

hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It all started with my odometer getting stucked and not moving. I took apart the meter console and managed to get the odometer fixed DIY. Now my prob is that the speedometer needle no longer moves smoothly. I believe I did not re-install it back properly. I am stumped because the speedometer needle assembly has got a very small ball bearing (just one) and I am not sure where to put this. My needle would move up with increase in speed but once I am slowing down, the needle does not move...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience