Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

MR2 SW20 3S-GTE 245HP For Sale

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Yerp, my guess thats the reason this car doesn't sell as well as other cars..... if loans were available, it would be sold long time ago.... trust me!! Anyway, I am selling it with a few spare parts FOC upon payment..... The list is as below, the prices put just for show, cause thats how much I'm selling those parts.

SW20 Rear Boot Light Assembly/Casing - RM30
SW20 Rear View Mirror - RM50
SW20 Third Brake Light Assembly - 50
SW20 Rear Boot Coil Spring - RM50
SW20 Engine Compartment Cooling Computer - RM100
SW20 Engine Compartment Cooling Fan - RM100
SW20 Engine Compartment Temperature Sensor - RM100
SW20 Rear Bumper Plate Light Assembly - RM50
SW20 Rear Boot Release Assembly w/cable - RM50
SW20 Safety Belt Recoil Latch Assembly - RM30
SW20 Seat Belt Height Adjuster - RM30
SW20 Refueling door - RM50
SW20 Orange Signal Light Assembly - RM50
SW20 Autoextend Antenna (>94') - RM150
SW20 Front Bonnet Release Assembly - RM50
SW20 Rear Strips - RM50
SW20 Intercooler - RM80
SW20 Exhaust Box - RM100
SW20 Turbo Engine Compartment Cover - RM80
SW20 Interior Panels (Black only) - RM300
SW20 Rear Boot Carpeting - RM80
SW20 Rear Discs w/calipers (91'-93') - RM200
SW20 Drive Shafts - RM200
SW20 Radiator/Condensor Fan - RM100
SW20 Front Bumper Crossmembers - RM100
SW20 T-Top Sunshade Clips - RM50
3S-GTE 225HP Engine Control Unit - RM300
3S-GTE 225HP Ignition Coil Assembly - RM100
3S-GTE 225HP Mass Airflow Sensor Assembly w/filter box - RM100
3S-GTE 225HP Fuel Rail with Injectors - RM150
3S-GTE various sensors & Relays (oxy, exh, TVIS, knock, speed, turbo, etc)
3S-GTE Head Gasket ShipSet - RM400

And sorry to those whom offered me '3 kali bayar' or '2 kali bayar'...... I am not trying to be funny or what, just being a little cautious and protective over my baby.... hope you understand...... thanks guys.... and happy shopping your dream car....

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Sorry if it was not mentioned earlier, its RM50k with spare parts (worth thousands of RM) and RM48k without parts. A quick access into the business of selling spare parts..... hahahaha..... Sorry for the late response. Happy shopping.

Last edited:

xMika

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
Selangor
haih .. my dream car la mr2 .. need to wait after graduated from uni first .. which means 4 years later hahaha ... toyota dont make exciting cars anymore :(

Devilprince

Known Member
Feb 14, 2006
just a question.. is loan available for this car? im interested but not personal loan..

turbomr2

Known Member
Apr 29, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hey guys, I am brand new to K.L. and this forum. There lots of cool rides and loads of info...just what a man needs! Might be looking for a Celica (2001-2006)!:hmmmm:

Eddiesw20, Just a word of advice,if I may:

If there is any way that you can keep this beauty....YOU SHOULD or you will regret it forever Dude! I have one and so does a buddy of mine (both back home in South Africa). I sold lots of my stuff before coming thro to K.L. BUT NOT THE MR2.We have totally "worked" both our rides (brakes,chassis,engine,exhaust,...)there is a LOT that one can do with this ride ( especially in this part of the world)and the satisfaction is Priceless BUT I know circumstances can be ...I wish you best of luck either way!

Below are pics of my ride (back home in storage waiting for the bodykit, new paint job...lots more):bawling::bawling:

Attachments

Last edited:

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Hi guys,

I have sold my car with its parts, as advertised. No cash discounts were given, but plenty of fun was 'handed over' to the new owner. New owner seems to have done mods on it and soon there'll be gull-wings installed too, I heard!!

TurboMR2,
I understand you man!! I am thinking I should try looking at somethin newer than the MR2. A guy was right by mentioning Toyota don't make exciting cars no more! Toyota nowadays sucks, only making Vios, with electronics and specs equal to a Saga BLM!!

Those were the days of turbos.... the GT, Celica, MR2, Supra, Glanza... heck, even the EP71 Starlet was loads of fun! Well.....

You are right to a point that I might end up regretting it, but what to do my fren. If N/A is the way to go, then an F355 should do the job, or perhaps get something in the likes of the Tesla?!! Thats where the futures heading.... perhaps I should look at that option too!! Hahaha

EDDYSW20

Known Member
Oct 16, 2009
Negeri Sembilan
Hahahaha.... thanks Dr.! Don't worry, I'll be back from time to time..... experience is something that we can always share, even if the ride is long gone...... :burnout:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a petrolhead, it's a complete nightmare and something we wouldn't even wish on our worst enemies but auto repossession is a very painful and heart-wrenching ordeal. Reality television being reality television, and having produced other masterpieces such as 'Extreme paint watching' and shows that follow socialite families around with daughters...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience