no mod
collection unit
loan only 50%
view for negotiable

Attachments

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Just curious, is this TME is LHD? and is it an RS model (due to the antenna and uncolored door hinges)? as because from the 1st pic, it seems that the antenna positioned on the A-pillar over the other way around compared to RHD model, and the wiper position is other way around as well..

Otherwise BUMP for an unmodded TME...real gem!!

ACQ2305

500 RPM
May 25, 2007
HeadHunters
Sagaevo, but the other picture, engine bay, wiper orientation seems to indicate a RHD Evo.. Hrmmm...
TME, the rare of the rare Evo's..

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Just curious, is this TME is LHD? and is it an RS model (due to the antenna and uncolored door hinges)? as because from the 1st pic, it seems that the antenna positioned on the A-pillar over the other way around compared to RHD model, and the wiper position is other way around as well..

Otherwise BUMP for an unmodded TME...real gem!!
Sagaevo, but the other picture, engine bay, wiper orientation seems to indicate a RHD Evo.. Hrmmm...
TME, the rare of the rare Evo's..
Yeap, the first exterior picture is definitely a LHD car while the other engine bay & interior pics are from a RHD car! I'm guessing the exterior pics is not from the real car then.

p3jal

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2007
Selangor
nice lagend still alive =)

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
60k mileage...wah !!! OMG... rarer then seeing ghost..
location where...i go find out whether is scam or not ...
Show me the car !

CSx8213x

1,000 RPM
Mar 8, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
the picture with the TME seat interior had the different body color as well. It's orange.

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Ok I've just checked out the car this afternoon and what I can say is that the only accurate picture here is only the interior pic showing the seats (maybe the engine bay pic was when it was still much newer than now). The color is bright red due to just a very slight orange tone, very similar to Ferrari red. There's no more stickers/Ralliart racing stripes, and the wheels are Work 18' in bronze. Got sunroof which is still working well. Interior is still pretty good but for the overall condition of rest of the car, I'd keep my views to my self. Anyone interested can just check it out themselves.

Last edited:

EVOFans

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Ok I've just checked out the car this afternoon and what I can say is that the only accurate picture here is only the interior pic showing the seats (maybe the engine bay pic was when it was still much newer than now). The color is bright red due to just a very slight orange tone, very similar to Ferrari red. There's no more stickers/Ralliart racing stripes, and the wheels are Work 18' in bronze. Got sunroof which is still working well. Interior is still pretty good but for the overall condition of rest of the car, I'd keep my views to my self. Anyone interested can just check it out themselves.
In other word,the picture is deceiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...

My long time plan finally has an update. There is this guy who called me up today and is willing to swap with me his manual gearbox for my auto. Tomorrow we will meet and test each others car. Then if everything is fine, will proceed ^^.

Before anything, just want to get some opinions if there is anyone who done this project before. Please share experience.

1. Is it complicated?
2. Have to change ECU?
3. What are the common problems associated with manual gearbox? For...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience