Mercedes Kaki..

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
Thanks again man... yea my ca is auto.... really not recommended to get a manual tranny arr? hehe I really am dying for one.... especially with a car of such potential.... hehe anyways this mechanic that you spoke of, any details on him? Like where's his w'shop, and is it expensive? I really need to look for a mechanic that knows Mercedes inside out, especially the old school ones....these kind of ppl are so hard to come by now....

klh8

Aug 4, 2005
Malaysia
I don't know about you but I think it's a lot of hard work as you not only have to find the transmission and pedal box, but you'll also need to find someone willing to do all the work.

However, I agree it makes a world of difference. Mine's a manual but I have driven an auto. It all depends on how badly you want it.

The workshop I was talking about is City Cycle at 53, Jalan 9/152 Taman Perindustrian OUG, Batu 6, Jalan Puchong, 58200 Kuala Lumpur. They are on 013 - 3607613, 012 - 3137277 & 03 - 7785 0727.

Hope you find them useful. I know they come pretty highly recommended.

w126380SE

Jul 31, 2005
Subang
huhuhuh

the ever famous city cycle!

I can't recommend going there.. but Iv'e heard it's like the PLACe to go.. I'll be heading there as well.. hopefully some stuff can be done to save my poor baby.

;) cheers..

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
thanks for the info man. Really hope this guys are good man. I really need to do sumthing bout this car. It's very good for an 19 year old but I really hope that it could stop giving me niggling problems. If can do it back this car is such a stunner! Thanks for all da info yea? Cheers!
:tee:

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
w126380SE said:
huhuhuh

the ever famous city cycle!

I can't recommend going there.. but Iv'e heard it's like the PLACe to go.. I'll be heading there as well.. hopefully some stuff can be done to save my poor baby.

;) cheers..
heh heh... even fiona chin checks out ZTH?

if u notice a few members here in this Mercedes Kaki Thread is also forummers in Mybenz.org

im not a member at mybenz, but i suft da forum evyday :tee:

w126380SE

Jul 31, 2005
Subang
huhuhuh... so now you know laAHHHh

but I'm onli in this forum.. cause.. Acuraaaa... said that this site had some continental car kinda thing...

besides that I'm not the crazy forumer as her... hehehe.. I'm more of the.. info rather than the... just post up stuff and read.

^_^

you going to penang as well?

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
w126380SE said:
huhuhuh... so now you know laAHHHh

but I'm onli in this forum.. cause.. Acuraaaa... said that this site had some continental car kinda thing...

besides that I'm not the crazy forumer as her... hehehe.. I'm more of the.. info rather than the... just post up stuff and read.

^_^

you going to penang as well?
heh heh, if u notice, my dad (blue Mercedes CE) is a moderator at mybenz.org.

yeah, i know u join cos of acura. frankly speaking, u wont benefit much tech and info wise from ZTH. u'll be better off at mybenz if u got lots of questions.

nope, not going penang, just had surgery, will b taking things slow for da time being. thanks for da offer....

w126380SE

Jul 31, 2005
Subang
ah.. so I see..

naler.. I kinda knew.. espcially when your dad was like...
Oh! justin told me about you.. and I'm like heh... really ah?

not much to tell anyway.. not like I know you.. only that acura knows you. ;)

but basicly.. yeap I joined the forums so that I can get a better understanding of the car and perhaps do some tune ups to it.. making abetter ride out of it. ^_^

Something most girls won't really do but.. heck.. I'm not most girls.
however I still refuse to get my hands greasy. :D

I draw the line at that!

samhui

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
dear merc guys ..

everything seems to slow down in this forum liow ha ..
what happened to you guys? any new pic of your rides?
hope we could revive back the young merc community here in zth.

regards

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
today got Merc yamcha at Nasi Kandar Penang, PJ New Town (In between HSBC and BCBB )at 9.30pm.

for those of you who dunno da way, by Federal Highway heading from KL to Klang, you turn left at PJ Hilton. After that just follow the road. About 200 meters further follow the left bend and then keep right. At the end turn right and keep right. Follow the next bend you are now at Jln Yong Shook Lin. MPPJ is on you left. Just keep on to the right and follow the road until you come to the end. Here left will lead you back to PJ Hilton, so you turn right. Then make all the right turns (two) and you will be inside the parking for HSBC, BCBB and Nasi Kandar Penang.

i'll be going wif my father, i'll b bringing my E34 and he'll b driving his 300 CE.

jason_mufc

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
Sungai Buloh
hey Michael, welcome back la. Haven't heard frm U sumtime liao. haha Ur always welcome man. any tts jz call me la, assuming u're coming back in the near future. haha I really want a manual really badly, even though I know the trade offs. I'm a irrational, stupid and senseless petrolhead. Yea I know petrol prices are skyrocketing (my mom's screamin heard in the distance). But I guess to a nut like me, speed is all that matters. Money money money! Ahhh damn... yes ppl we need to revive this forum la. Keep it alive ler. This is one of the few places that I can actually share car talk with other ppl (apart frm mybenz) so cmon ppl!

Cheers!

bdin

Known Member
Oct 16, 2004
Hi, i'm new here (although quite somewhile in Nissan's) and true green with merc. really interested with W124/E-class masterpiece body. as far as I know, the body look same, except for several part like door trim and some here and there small stuffs. for most of advertisement, typically noted 'converted to E-class'.

Merc Sifus, can please detail the differences to me? especially in term of performance, handling, cornering, durability, etc.

klh8

Aug 4, 2005
Malaysia
bdin said:
Hi, i'm new here (although quite somewhile in Nissan's) and true green with merc. really interested with W124/E-class masterpiece body. as far as I know, the body look same, except for several part like door trim and some here and there small stuffs. for most of advertisement, typically noted 'converted to E-class'.

Merc Sifus, can please detail the differences to me? especially in term of performance, handling, cornering, durability, etc.
You're right! The body of a Masterpiece is the same as any other E - Class of the period. The only differences were purely cosmetic.

I think the Masterpiece was introduced with the sole purpose of selling as many locally - assembled cars as possible before the launch of the W210.

I very much doubt there is a difference in performance between, say a E280 Masterpiece & a 'normal' E280, and even if there were, it would be hardly noticeable in everyday use. In fact, a Masterpiece might actually be slower due to the added weight of luxury!

Just my '2 sen'.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Once upon a time, on a fine night, drove back to hometown...
arrived and the night is still young...

Bla...Bla...Bla...

Cut the story short before you guys fall asleep, so as stated, since is still early, went to
a Hypermarket nearby to check out some Car Care Products, never thought of buying
anything but just have a look at what are the stuffs that I MIGHT need to use...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience