Engine and Performance

LINK G4 Standalone ECU - New Zealand

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
All brand new.
LINK ECU - Link Engine Management Systems — Link Engine Management Systems - plug-in & wire-in aftermarket ECU's

Available
G4 - ATOM (Entry level standalone ECU) - MYR3200.00
G4- STORM (Motorsports ECU) - MYR4200.00 (with e-throttle function) - Good news for Campro Owners out there.
G4 - Plug In (Plug and play) = MYR4250.00 (Available for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO1-3, 4-8 and 9. Boards can be inserted back into original ECU Case.

For more information visit manufacturer website. Currenty I am offering these as cash and carry basis. Those that wish to install and tune are welcomed. Call me to discuss.

Attachments

Last edited:

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Oct 17, 2009
Malaysia
ftzone,

Any data or review about EVO Link G4 - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 4-8?
Any possible tuner in here...? Warranty & after sales service support?

Having an intention for Evo 8MR... ECU replacement/upgrade.
Comparison with other product... such as MOTEC M800/Haltech Platinum Pro.
Prefer for PNP type...

Appreciate on your respond... Thanks

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Hi, does the price include harness, map sensors etc?

Thanks
Yes. They include on-board map sensor and harness for all models except G4 Plug In.

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

extreme is the only device to be use on evo ?
The answer is Yes and No. You can use extreme and it's not the only option. You can also consider plug in or ATOM series.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

ftzone,

Any data or review about EVO Link G4 - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 4-8?
Any possible tuner in here...? Warranty & after sales service support?

Having an intention for Evo 8MR... ECU replacement/upgrade.
Comparison with other product... such as MOTEC M800/Haltech Platinum Pro.
Prefer for PNP type...

Appreciate on your respond... Thanks
They are comparable to other brands if not better. Give it go! Since introductory price is always cheaper and you have the bragging rights for being one of the pioneers getting this done. :)

I believe most tuners which understands the functions of a standalone and have a sound mechanical knowledge should be able to tune for you without problems. (Hint: Software very similar to Haltech), which is free to download. If you are really interested in purchasing the unit, I would give you a list of possible tuners which located in Selangor or Penang area. It comes with 1 year manufacturing defect warranty. Do drop me a call at 0164786000 if you happen to be nearby (penang, butterworth area) or if you have any further enquiry. Thanks.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
for Mistubishi EVOIII versions it comes with a on-board 2.5bar map sensor.

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
The G4 Link plug in ecu can take external 5bar map sensor for high boost application via using one of it's analog inputs. You will just need to calibrate the sensor accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro n sifu,

i nid ur help to teach me how to remove da front center panel of my dashboard as well as da cd player.. i plan to repaint da center panel of my dashboard which consist of cd player, clock holder, air cond blower.. etc.. teach me how to dismantle or remove it.. thx in advance..

best regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience