Klang Anyone?

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
simplythebest said:
Mike: Don't quite get it what you are trying to say, but you seems like very pissed off, trying to quarell or something?

Aiya, if I'm FFK king, what about others? You see, each time any of us could not make it to TT, you will call us FFK king, but when you can't make it, you just canceled off the TT. Mike, post using your brain please, you are selfish man. I'm telling the truth. You pick only BBK mamak all the time, but you didn't ask the others whether they like that place or not.

And, if I join other TT be it whether at Syed Ariff, USJ or anywhere. What does that got to do with Klang TT?

Geezz ..

Some of them might agreed with me, whatever man.

I'm not trying to quarell with you, but your post is too harsh, therefore I have to say something.

andrew,
yeap i admit i am a selfish man, i try to quarrel with u so wat? cannot take it like a man? come out and talk la. mah chau hai. i dun give a shit of who u r. does it mean anything even if i change the location of the TT just for u? are u willing to come or not in de first place? well as i said earlier i dun mind whoever suggest any TT i am all welcomed and i am 'willing' to drive all de way to the TT session.. not like u tok all de time and cannot make it and den come out here n shoot kaw me? u got big balls man... well i think it's tired quarreling wif ppl half brain as u.. for me it's simple i organized the TT and if nobody turns up r u suggesting me sitting alone there and TT alone? come on use ur brain again sucker.. as simple nobody turns up i cancelled and if there are ppl coming we jes let it on.. simple rules and u dun understand basic english ar? u need to whack kaw u wif rotan issit? ahahahahaahahahaha.. well take it as how u like and once again i admit i am selfish, no brain, stupid, etc.. but not like u being jes a NATO guy.. geez!

Take it as how u like. this is how in life and de reality, for me klg TT ada ke takde i dun give a damn anymore.. as i'm helping out papaleed to organize dis since he is bz wif his new shop now.. i'm doing a favour but if there are ppl like u being so smart den i might as well appoint u as de chairman of klg TT.. so u wanna take up dis post? so i get a chance to scold or tiu kaw u when u dun do ur work well.. who cares man.. hahaahahahaahahaha! :D

Klang TT members,
Anybody who thinks i am stupid, no brain, cannot do work, helpless, non competent, etc.. do let me know.. i would like to thank simplythebest @ andrew for being so honest to me.. thanks andrew.. i finally catch ur real color person.. tima kasih.. from now klg TT sendiri organize ok.. i am officially out.. byebye! :D

Regards,
Mike

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
Mike: I didn't scold you any badwords right? Like in my previous post, i have no intention of quarelling with you.

Cannot take it like a man? Mike, you should know what is right and wrong, and what should do and not, since you are older than me. I always avoid not to bother about others, is like mind your own business if you don't want to get into trouble.

But in your post, you stated 'if beh ngam come out and talk to me', how would you think I will react? You are like threathening me you know, and I don't really like that since I did nothing to you.

The other day at Syed Ariff, i wave at Ah Seng and talk a little to him, then as I was about to say hi to you, i heard that you are like scolding me, and I just walked off. I don't really know why must you compare other TT with Klang TT, can't I have my own life? You are like controlling me you know?

See again in your last post, you wanna quarell with me again. NOTA? That because of you, keep calling ppl FFK king, make me feel bad for not coming, have to post in advance, but not confirm.

You TT with Ah Seng and Viperleed, is that what you called TT alone? I didn't insult you no brain whatsoever. And, i said you are selfish in a polite manner, and you are scolding me with all the foul language.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
andrew,
controlling u ar? since when? ahahahahaahaha.. dem funny la u.. anyway say watever u wan la.. i dun give a damn dats all i can say.. watever u wanna think as who i am go ahead.. aiiihhhh.. *yawn* sleepy...

Regards,
Mike

simplythebest

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Selangor
TRD16v said:
andrew,
controlling u ar? since when? ahahahahaahaha.. dem funny la u.. anyway say watever u wan la.. i dun give a damn dats all i can say.. watever u wanna think as who i am go ahead.. aiiihhhh.. *yawn* sleepy...

Regards,
Mike
Of course I will, is not like I talk cock like you for your own pride.

Oh yah, you said I NOTA = No Action Talk Only, how many times already you said wanna quit from posting here, but you didn't. Now who is the one NOTA? If you can't do it, then don't say it out.

I have the guts to say it, because I don't talk cock like you do, i talk cock to have jokes laughter with others, not for my own dignity.

In your previous post, you said that, you don't give a damn at all for being selfishness. Do you think I would give a damn of selfish person like you? You don't give a damn, others will not give a damn about it too.

Shame on you .. you think you are the only one who is living on this planet earth?

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
x-pression,
hey man.. so how's ur bodykit thing going on? de shipment from jakarta reject or accept? ehheehe.. aiya it's ok la some ppl are jes too lame.. haahahahahaahahahaa! anyway mike, got shipment for bodykit look for me ok.. thanks.. :)

Regards,
Mike

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
mike,
no la me not in shipping line and my co. are involving wif forwarding and freight onli.. sure i'll recommend my colleague to follow up wif u if anything u wanna bring over.. we'll do all de clearance for u.. jes giv us ur requirement and we'll proceed from there.. ehehehehe.. yalar doing custom here will be more nice for ur benz.. wahh 2000cc no power arrrr or u wan to buy a GT-R from oz land leh.. heheeheheeh.. give me a ride if u get a GTR ok.. :D

Regards,
Mike

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
X-pression said:
shipping n forwarding.. all come to the same conclusion la.. -getting something from somewhere to somewhere la... :lol:
truthfully... 2000cc for mercedes really not enuff power one lo...
GTR.. u pay me ar? i where got so much money? buy GTS maybe la.. also 2000cc :lol:

wah liao.. 2000cc not powerful arrrrr.. GTS oso ok le.. alwis see ur benz terrorizing in klg area la.. scared la.. ahhaahahahahaa.. :D i pay for de GTS can but de name under me la.. ahhahhahaahaha.. :D

Regards,
Mike

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
kinda funny watching 2 giants fighting over tt session.. both also softy.. both also very fast siu hei.. say abit one will marah.. then the other oso marah.. kakaka.. tis funnee.. one say the other giant controlling his life.. like they're both in love.. marah marah ady then suddenly diam.. hahahaha..

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
psyk,
u oso dem farnee la.. why la? u wanna be batu api issit? kakakaka.. dem farnee la u and pls dun make me puke to ur face ok.. hahahahaahaha.. :D

x-pression,
yep i agree wif u on de holden car.... si beh nice loh dis car.. i got de poster of dis car oso given by one of my fren.. heheehehehe.. plus cun chick on de side le.. dem stim.. hahahahaahahah! :D

Regards,
Mike

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I considering to get myself a BMW E28 525i or a Volvo 740 Turbo, usual question

1. What FC would like?
2. Which will cause a bom to maintenance?

I need a comfortable and good power car to bring my family to travel long distance journey at lease every 2 month and this going to be my 1st car so really need you guys input in choosing the correct one.

Thanks.

Regards.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience