iphone 3gs...anyone??..

realplayer

Known Member
Jun 26, 2008
hi all there...i need some opinion about Iphone 3gs....there any Zth member's using Iphone 3gs from maxis?...how much do you pay monthly??... mind to share about the plan and phone with me and others...??..

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
hi all there...i need some opinion about Iphone 3gs....there any Zth member's using Iphone 3gs from maxis?...how much do you pay monthly??... mind to share about the plan and phone with me and others...??..
iPhone user here..:smile:
it's simply awesome, no regrets!!..:proud: :top:
you can browse thru another popular forum site whereby it has a main thread meant for iPhone..
you really can find all the info you need there..

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
check out the phones that use Google's android OS. Its a great system like apple's OS for the iphone too.
Phones like the Motorola Droid and HTC Hero use android. best part is u no need to be tied to any mobile network. can buy the phone (with warranty) and use on any network. (unless of course u want buy the jailbroken iphones)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

brothers..

in need of help..sifus...i wan to install a piggyback...e-manage probably...wanna remove the limiter...one thing i wanna ask..can a 4G18 internals withstand/tahan the high revving..cos now..i noticed the rev cut is at bout 4k++...

thnx guys
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience