Initial D Mazda RX7 FD3S (First Model Of 2009!!!)

cham2020

1,000 RPM
Jul 22, 2004
This is my first 1/24 Initial D model kit. It's from Fujimi. Well, it is quite decent to me. Although it had a generic chassis but overall it still looks great.!

Color is chrome yellow the decals are sealed under a clear coat. Well, some of you might find the panel lines are dark and I do think so. Maybe I shold tone them down. As it's too contrast with the yellow body color. The only thing I did was drilled holes for the side mirrors so I don't have to glued the side mirrors to the body and cause the paint to melt. So from one photo, you can see the side mirrors is retractable. (Thanks to zenlim for the idea).

There's a bit of problem with the paint on the roof, seems like water vapor trapped in it but still it's OK.......

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
should put an AE86 together...making a diorama racing downhill scene......

The car may look better if the bonnet is painted like CF. Like ricer punya kereta..

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Nice one KY. I got AE86, want to make a diorama? Hahaha but not Initial D version.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Here is a story to share. This happened to a colleague of mine and i was with his yesterday. This is the exact complain letter going out to the Toyota Customer Service Center.

Dear Customer Service Manager,

It is a big shock to me after a few months of support from the TOYOTA BAYAN BARU outlet in Penang.
It has been ~ 4 months owning the TOYOTA ALTIS 1.8 PHK 9**8 and the 1st service was superb and the car in general is a good buy.
It is my first time owning a car and I was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience