GRA Round 4 MR2s

MRMIC2

1,000 RPM
Apr 18, 2004
CONGRATS to Alvin(TOM's) for the achievement he had yesterday atGRA round 4.
He managed to secure 1st Runner-up for Open-PRO class OD in his yellow SW20.:adore:

Also congrats to Ashlyn for securing Fastest Female Award in an MR2!:adore:

Also congrats MRS KIM for securing the biggest kahunas award for latest breakingpoint achieved on the first turn. He actually outbreak everyone and won
an award during the price-giving ceremony. Thankgod his MRS and most importantly himself survived the drain-flying event.:adore:

iexit

1,500 RPM
Aug 18, 2005
Selangor
iexit.multiply.com
Congrats ALL you make us all proud. Next round makan the EVO..easy lah... and who says cannot take the M3 LOL :P in auto croos or track both also can lah HAHAHHAHAHA

*cabut first*

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
hahahaha........camber nut came loose on that day...luckily knuckle never fly out.....damage to tyre n suspension adjuster.......preparing my car for stage 2 kit.......if not kenot catch up with evo.....hahahaha......

tom's

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
subang
www.zerotohundred.com
brian having lots of fun on that day......most of them on the chicks......hahahaaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So my dad was driving in Batu Gajah town and some idiot decided to side-swipe my dad's SUV and left some damage marks on the car. It was painful to see such the paint on the vehicle being damaged by a passer by idiot and not even stopped by to apologize.

A zerotohundred.com frequent visitor, Josh a.k.a. St1l has offered to help me remove the nasty side-swipe marks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience