FS : EVO3 Lower Arm, Anti Roll Bar (ARB), ARB Bush and Suspension Links (Full Set)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

FS : EVO3 Lower Arm, Anti Roll Bar (ARB), ARB Bush and Suspension Links (Full Set)

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Hi There,

Want to improve the handling of your car immediately!! Tired of changing chop shop/locally/taiwan made lower arms?? Want to upgarde to JDM front suspension system??

I have a set of Evo3 lower arm. Its a recon unit with new rubber caps for the tie rod and comes with the original Anti-Roll-Bar. It also has new front suspension links and original proton ARB bushes for your wira,satria and putra. Here's all the parts that you will get:

A mate of mine decided no to proceed with this as he is selling his car. His lost your gain. Suit Proton Wira, Satria and Putra only.

With this, you can now link your ARB directly to the absorber/coilover via the suspension links. This improves your handling tremendously!! This is what EVOs uses and is the same with the Satria GTi.

Note : Requires your front absorber/coilover to have the bracket to lock the suspension link to the ARB. Just change to absorber/coilovers for the Satria Gti.

PRICE : SOLD

Call / SMS / PM : 0123776061

Location : Wangsa Maju/Ampang/Cheras/Pandan Indah and thereabouts

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Re: FS : EVO3 Lower Arm, Anti Roll Bar (ARB), ARB Bush and Suspension Links (Full Set

--update--

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004
Re: FS : EVO3 Lower Arm, Anti Roll Bar (ARB), ARB Bush and Suspension Links (Full Set

Hi There, ORI EVO3 ARB is 16mm but due to the improved design, direct link to suspension absorbers, the handling is improved campared to standard 18mm or even 21mm ARB lnk to lower arm. Thanks

MoKuZz

Mar 24, 2009

izzit rm600 nett??
i wan it...but 15 of april oni i go kl...
so can u keep it for me?i'll bank in deposit for u..
if deal pls pm me...thx alot

AlucarD

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2004

Booked by MoKuZz by deposit

Thanks Bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,
Want to know if any of you knows of a workshop, mechanic or tired and tested way to strength gear transmission? The reason I am asking is that currently my car is NA and I willbe boosting it soon. I know the factory gears will not take 200whp reliably. I am calling on you guys for help. Thanks in advance.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience