Fraud - Bank Islam

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
the officer from BNM or Bank Islam?

what i understand is.. BNM will replace the note..

other banks maybe they'll need the missing piece..
Bank Islam bro, i never deal with any BNM officer yet.

---------- Post added at 09:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Evoz,
thats y la....its like telling u go f**k yourself, i dont care.......if they really care, they would just exchange it for me....

K Takuya,
i thought of that also......find a petrol station that a bangla is in charge of the cashier, hand the rm50 to him walk away to start pumping haha....but no la...i want bank islam to be responsible for this......

scoupe,
if torn its ok.....can be exchanged on the spot...but in my case cannot be done....unless i have the missing piece.....

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
Danz...must have missing piece? i suggest u try go to other bank n show them the note n ask if can change. if they say can u can go to your friendly PKR rep n complain say bank islam trying to rip you off by saying need 14days n can only return half the value.

another thing...those sealed ATM money boxes...i always tot they are loaded in the bank safe and sealed n nobody can open them except the bank staff n the ATM machine itself. n if CDM cant accept the note, how the bank accept the note n still load into the ATM cash box?

scoupe

1,000 RPM
Mar 19, 2005
shah alam
owh damn, they want the missing piece?? yea me too thought only bank staff puts the cash in those box..

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
arturo...
bank islam is holding my rm50 now....they will liase with bank islam, if not mistaken security company like safeguards will handle those cash boxes......but since bank islam employ them, they should be responsible. thats y im puzzled, its an internal case, either done by the outsourced security company or bank islam employees......
me too also not that sure....need advice from someone that works in a bank..

anyways ive already emailed to bank islam & cc BNM, now awaiting their reply.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
lets see what is their reply....good luck bro...anything update us here.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Who on earth design that.. I do love to cut a RM50 note into 2 , separate them and place a white paper on each side..

pencalat

500 RPM
Nov 20, 2006
JB
the note can be used(the silver strip and the serial number was not damaged or tampered). u could try to deposit it back into cash deposit machine or go to nearest branch to change. even better..go straight to BNM.
agreed with u bro... just go to BNM.... hassle free.....:proud:

zamrioo2

Known Member
May 2, 2005
i never had like this before although they serve for me for almost 8 years... they seem ok saja like others such as rhb, cimb n bsn... maybe u took it so personally mr (juz maybe...)

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
sorry bro for a late update,
anyways bank islam called me the following week to come to their branch
& collect my new Rm50 note...because they noted my email to BNM haha....

zamrioo2..i had bad experiences with bank islam before......

cosmicgate

Known Member
Oct 14, 2005
if you find any damaged note, just go to the bank and exchange it. The bank will take it exchange for you on the spot with no questions as. It is part of bank negara policy, but pls make sure u don't bring fake notes la.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
by right they should do that but in my case, the note was not damaged, it was modified......if i had the missing piece they will exchange it on the spot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience