<<For those who believe>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
Maybe all of you have heard it but i already try it but not su much money la..got this one fella have Rm28k in his account!!crazy fella!!(check out in the forum,he post the slip)

Join Studio Traffic Now !!

many people have joined and many people from malaysia..not worth to join?Scam?you decide!!

Come on,lets join and make money !!!

P/s : anyone already a member??how much you own a month?? :D
i consider this interesting because it can make money.. :P

reddice

1,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2004
Tochigi Japan
japan.com
1% per day 30% per month..going to upgrade my account to $200 soon !!

it worth a try !! :D

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
holy shit.. i'm late!! dun listen to them! listen to me!~ hehehe.. just join n c lor.. i think most of u will get convinced by it.. i myself hav oledi upgraded my account to $120. meaning i'm earning $1.2 everyday. giv it a try guys.. look at the forum there.. i'm sure u guys will b amazed by it..

the forum

n also.. if wan join under me ma.. hehee.. u'll c my link in my signature.. i'll guide u on how to make money from it.

just try n c~

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by menghua84@Mar 12 2005, 14:20
holy shit.. i'm late!! dun listen to them! listen to me!~ hehehe.. just join n c lor.. i think most of u will get convinced by it.. i myself hav oledi upgraded my account to $120. meaning i'm earning $1.2 everyday. giv it a try guys.. look at the forum there.. i'm sure u guys will b amazed by it..

the forum

n also.. if wan join under me ma.. hehee.. u'll c my link in my signature.. i'll guide u on how to make money from it.

just try n c~
huh... u guide me to become a millionair can ah? :P

MetalZone

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
Ipoh/Semenyih
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Originally posted by reddice@Mar 12 2005, 13:17
Maybe all of you have heard it but i already try it but not su much money la..got this one fella have Rm28k in his account!!crazy fella!!(check out in the forum,he post the slip)

Studio traffic

many people have joined and many people from malaysia..not worth to join?Scam?you decide

P/s : anyone already a member??how much you own a month?? :D

i consider this interesting because it can make money.. :P
thx... registered with u as referral..

Click Here to use me as referral.

menghua84

Known Member
Feb 15, 2004
skudai/ perak
Visit site
dun worry.. this thing works 1.. hehe.. just check out their forum for questions.. u may find answers there... i hav the formula sheet also.. who wan just PM me ur email add i'll send it to u.

compounding meaning that u use all ur earnings this month to upgrade ur account on next month. example.. u earn $10 this month so the $10 will use to upgrade ur account to $20 next month automatically. better go n ask these things in the forum. or else tom gona kick me out from here.. hehe

Moshpit

Oct 16, 2004
menghua i've already registered an account but why i cant login to my account..do I to wait for comfirmation email or something else.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ok, it only keeps getting worse... this latest incident really starting to scare me, these rempits are reckless dudes who don't care at all about their victims sufferings and if they really do have guns...god bless us Malaysians then...

With a gun they would be able to intimidate a lot more ppl and im sure they would not hesitate to shoot or kill given their recent track record of recklessness... The authorities really got to get cracking against these rempits before things get worse...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience