Drop, Stretch, Wheels, Stance

zacque.zairy

From Facebook
Aug 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
Dear ZTHians,

Where can we do those rolled fenders/flaring like this? Because this Sti Rear and front fenders are pulled and rolled to the max.

Wheels/Tires ont the Blue and red Impreza

Work Emotion XD-9 18×10 +18

dunlops sports 225.40.18

-3.8fr -4.5rr camber specs

Rear and front are pulled and rolled to the max.

Attachments

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
I heard this Craft Motorsport shop in Sunway near Esso offers fender pulling as well as stance related services such as camber, tyre stretch and height tuning. They are a tyre shop base I think

maxgil05

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Cheras, KL
This something new to me, how much is the cost to do this for normal sedan?

How about cutting the fender abit so tyre dont touch and then using custom widening bodykit.

But should choose technic which is cheaper, im not sure about the cost, maybe some one whom have done can share their experience.

zacque.zairy

From Facebook
Aug 27, 2010
www.facebook.com
I heard this Craft Motorsport shop in Sunway near Esso offers fender pulling as well as stance related services such as camber, tyre stretch and height tuning. They are a tyre shop base I think
Thanks Sifu, been trying to search for it for ages....:driver:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
how much this craft motorsport charge for normal common household proton arch pulling???

:adore:

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
If i'm not wrong, they do have that fender arch rolling tool that is attached to the hub, but it's not that rare. some good tyre shops are already offering the service. it's just that i heard the shop i mentioned are quite focused on the stance trend which makes it interesting. as for the cost, i have no idea. It should be an affordable process. I am planning to make a trip there to sort out my fixed rear camber that I want corrected.

As for fender rolling, most newer cars are easier to roll without the need to cut. it's the older european cars with thick arch edges that may need cutting.

I'll ask the guy who recommended to come in to give some advice

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
I've seen tyre - rollers at hup soon and craft motorsport which are both in sunway. Read somewhere that craft charges rm100 for all 4 arches. I suggest you give craft a try coz Ah Loon does alignment, camber and height tuning as well..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
I've seen tyre - rollers at hup soon and craft motorsport which are both in sunway. Read somewhere that craft charges rm100 for all 4 arches. I suggest you give craft a try coz Ah Loon does alignment, camber and height tuning as well..
sounds like good rate....

anyone knows better rate from other shop??? :adore:

No.Limit

Sep 4, 2011
Kuala Lumpur

If I'm not wrong, it's RM 150 for 2 arches.
If RM 100 for 4 arches, I don't think anyone would do it for you. :hmmmm:

afariq

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
Last edited:

googookid

Jul 12, 2007
www.dzeusvip.com
There is much more than just rolling fenders. To achieve the best fitment, u really have to look at the correct offsets, the wheels jj, stretch tires b4 u can actually roll the fender. Acieving the best fitment and stance can be done even without rolling fenders. If you are planning to roll on tight fitment and stance without scraping tires, try to get the most accurate wheel specs to compliment your fenders. If you need to roll a little, i suggest craft motorsports can do the job. Dont expect an ultimate uplift of the fenders as those involve an entirely different set of work

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
because i already fitted the wheel (the only wheels i want)

and result a bit tyre scrapping on rear when going huge bumps/pothole (my car not lowered but i'm just lazy to brake heavily and moves like turtle for those bumps)

thats why now looking for reasonable and quality service for fender rolling (if could strech a bit also good) :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Right now I'm boosting @ 0.9 bar, wondering how high can Yrv boost go up to? Scared to pow engine

Is it possible to touch 1.5 bar? Really scared.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience