Dissapointment!

audi_evo3

Known Member
Jun 27, 2007
hello guys,

i dont own a hyundai coupe (even though i find them very sexy) but this is what i think. everytime a new club is formed, of course everyone will be active and attend every TT but after a while, the club TT can be quite boring since most of the time talk about cars, cars and cars. as if everybody has something new to say or do on own's car. i have been in numerous clubs and everything always end up under this same situation. i guess what we can do to help the TT to be interesting is dat we (or maybe you guys la.hheehe. coz i am not a member) can have more stuff to talk about rather than just cars. or maybe picnic or BBQ or night club outing. that can be interesting right?

PabloIceman

3,000 RPM
Apr 22, 2006
hello guys,

i dont own a hyundai coupe (even though i find them very sexy) but this is what i think. everytime a new club is formed, of course everyone will be active and attend every TT but after a while, the club TT can be quite boring since most of the time talk about cars, cars and cars. as if everybody has something new to say or do on own's car. i have been in numerous clubs and everything always end up under this same situation. i guess what we can do to help the TT to be interesting is dat we (or maybe you guys la.hheehe. coz i am not a member) can have more stuff to talk about rather than just cars. or maybe picnic or BBQ or night club outing. that can be interesting right?
Or maybe have inter-club meet-ups or TTs ... :driver:

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
sim is juz interested in the FULL service. he dont give a damn about the massage.

babyishfemme

Known Member
Jan 11, 2005
KL/PJ
sigh..finally there is someone telling the fact on our tt..i have to agree that we should not be always talking about cars cars cars because i can find it boring..we should find soemthing else to do besides just sitting at the mamak drinking and looking at each other cars and self praising..that's why i seldom join much because i know duh.it will be the same thingy again..so big brothers..hope u can find a better suggestion on making a gathering more esciting for the members to join us willingly..thank u!

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
D,

yo man, yala..i dont even have the time to surf the net often nowdays,always on the move..really tiredsome..luckily got tongkat ali..hehehe

Geez..i think the term "interesting & exciting" is based on each person perception on certain things..but really like what sandra said,it wouldnt hurt to try something new :)...come D,Dyeu..we can go for paintball, dirtbiking n etc..hehehe..but unluckily me and dyeu are somewhere nowhere near KL..hehehe

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
sim is juz interested in the FULL service. he dont give a damn about the massage.
Hahaha.......
Nice one D........

I agree with the the posts above, a night out clubbing does sound good. Plus we can park all the coupes in one line in front of the club, get our bling bling on, and :bootyshake:

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Dyeu.. Good suggestion!!! When are you coming back to join us?

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Asap........

DeliciousD

Known Member
Sep 29, 2007
dyeu, yur asap is when?
and when spit wanna come bek to kl? or u went bek to kuching for good?
all those activities sounds fun.... hope we can carry out

TCSIM

1,000 RPM
Apr 20, 2007
Disagree for paintball.. simply bcoz I am a bigger target... :banghead:

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Okay okay, i arrange for a vacation back, then i tell everyone..... Shouldnt be too long, plus i want to come back and see my new lights and fix a few other things i've bought/going to buy.

Paintball is fun, comon sim, everyone of us big la, better to shoot at. Plus i long time havent headshot ppl..... Now if only the guns would shoot straight instead of flying upwards away from aim...........

By th way, do you need bike licence to dirtbike?:confused:
I really wanna try that.......

SpitFire16

Known Member
Apr 30, 2007
D,
for the time being i'll be in kch maybe for a few years before i get promoted to kl again..hehehe..but dont worry,if im in kl i'll give u guys a buzz,but i'll be not coming in a coupe but in a cab or tumpang one of u guys..hahahahahaha

Sim,
wat big target?i think im bigger than u lar..its just that people easy to notice shining head..hehehehehe :P

Nick,
hows life dude??hehehe

Dyue,
u dont need a licence to drive a dirt bike,anyone can try..my fren tried it before,so ill ask him wheres the place is..

ArchDyeu

Known Member
Sep 16, 2007
teenexe.blogspot.com
Sim,
wat big target?i think im bigger than u lar..its just that people easy to notice shining head..hehehehehe :P
:rofl:
Nice one Spit.........

Kesian la Sim, i think paintball ka, forum ka, you always the target......
:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys, I really need this urgently. If anyone has it, or can advise me where to find it, appreciate it very much. Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience