D*mn CAT!

ShowTime

Known Member
Jun 3, 2011
KL
Sad to say that this week Monday night(incident suspect happened Sunday night) I noticed that there are cat prints on half hood. Its very visible under porch light BUT must bend down in an angle to see it. You can't see it from the top. Tried taking pics but failed since its not really that deep. Its like someone just used a "dry Good Morning Towel" and rubbing it back and forth. Not deep... fingernail can't catch it. Will be polishing the half hood this weekend(maybe try ScratchX 2.0 1st) and also getting CAT REPELLENT from the pet store(thanks KC for recommending). For me I don't have problem getting a dog but its troublesome to have one.

Any one have other suggestions? Internet say use LEMON scent? Will it work?

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Just use something to cover the car, nothing can do about it, my bonnet got deep scratch of cat trying to catch a mouse hidden inside my engine bay.... :banghead::banghead:

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Get another cat to 'mark' your car. Its a sign of territory. Cats like the warmth of the hood. Or you can prepare a sleeping place for that cat. Who knows, she might be useful later. Don't laa be cruel to animal.

Cheers

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I saw Daiso Sunway Pyramid selling a cat repellent sachet. Don't know what is in it or if it will work but it is only RM5. Can try.

DarkAccoon

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
get a dog and u might just get into more problems. Dogs love to chew and if ur car becomes the target, hancur lar especially the mudguard area.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Daiso actually sells those plastic type of mats kind with blunt spikes to prevent cats/dogs into stepping into certain territory...

Might be able to consider covering your car with a car cover but, from my experience, my cat tore it apart after awhile..all the claw marks everywhere...They love to nibble whenever they wake up...

So, if can just get those plastics spikes place it on the surface of ur car...that way they wont be able to sleep on ur car anymore...
or dare not even get on the car anymore once they know is not possible to climb on...Cat repellent at RM5 not sure what is inside...

Just dont poison them will do...love the animals :top:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
I love my car and dog at the same time. Well, but i discipline my dog. Bitch actually :biggrin:. Just got to smack it when she does something wrong. Well she doesn't change overnight. But I just give time and bear with small small damages over time. Since it's a daily drive, I don't expect it to be perfect anyways.

One question: I have seen cats/dogs repellent for sale too over here. But where do we spray it? On the paint? On the floor surrounding the car?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
yeah standby with penyapu lidi..if saw the cat gonna climb then whack it (near miss) don't whack to kill....hehehe...

in the mean time just prep some nice sleeping bucket for your cat so it doesn't need to find your car as bed.. :adore:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
Bro
have you not brought the cat & dog Cat Repellents & Deterrent Solutions sprayer???

spray it on & hand around yr fences or near yr car...eg side mirror with a small hanger
alternatively open up the bonnet

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day to to all the Sifusss, please help me on this, my w124 is shaking left right like sitting in the boat, it happened when cornering and sometimes on bumping road..i changed new 4 new absorbels and 4 new tires but still the same. any idea how this could happen? Please help. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience