Cool Honda stuff here!!!

• Updates: Thread Thumbnails added to all forum channels / Explore Similar Threads after reading any post / Dark Mode selectable via header lightbulb / Bigger text / Navigation bar Updated / Try Dark Mode - Select Light / Dark from the footer area / Hi All, the forums have just been upgraded, please bear with us while it is being improved as we speak - May 19 2020 0000hrs
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackcxt

Nov 9, 2004
HanJackaL said:
3)OEM Civic wing with brake light - RM30
8)DC2 Brake set - RM 400 (Includes Front disc rotors,front calipers and brake pump.No rear Disc rotors and calipers available.Can fit into EG,EK)
*Please PM me with which item you are interested in. Have picture upon request..

*Serious buyers can call 012-2357991

*All item prices are negotiable
Hi, can you email pics of these 2 items to blackcxt@gmail.com. I need to be sure before viewing the actual thing as i stay in singapore. BTW, where are you located?

lanusin

Jul 24, 2005
PENANG
Jackal --- looking for complete eg9 spoiler with bonet got call me at -012-4561253 Dare turun KL for part

apexivafc04

Nov 19, 2004
2)B18C GSR Head + THrottle body + Intake Manifold + metal head gasket - RM500

Bro,
Do u have any of the above picture for viewing? Bcos i'm interested to buy. If got can u email the picture to fenniemsf@yahoo.com. By the way, is the throttle body a complete set with sensor and etc..Thanks!:regular_smile:

HanJackaL

Dec 8, 2004
PJ
apexivafc04 said:
2)B18C GSR Head + THrottle body + Intake Manifold + metal head gasket - RM500

Bro,
Do u have any of the above picture for viewing? Bcos i'm interested to buy. If got can u email the picture to fenniemsf@yahoo.com. By the way, is the throttle body a complete set with sensor and etc..Thanks!:regular_smile:

Yes everything is complete...just that the head does not come with cams.Camshafts are only thing missing from set....Will upload pic soon!

apexivafc04

Nov 19, 2004
HanJackaL said:
Yes everything is complete...just that the head does not come with cams.Camshafts are only thing missing from set....Will upload pic soon!

Bro,
I'm still waiting for the pic for viewing. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.