Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Andy

Known Member
Feb 27, 2004
OMG u are so FREAKING LAME if u HAD any chance came with 15,000 Downpayment & 5,000 monthly salary i would have SOLD and DELIVERED u the car on that day itself la.

Cant u see its so obvious u have nothing else to show for beside self pity urself over the forum because i wouldn't give more than 1 FREE RIDE

Dont only talk cock all the time n be REALISTIC FOR ONCE, and stop making me laugh will ya

Its not about wearing 'a tie' to see car, at least wear la something n look DECENT, do u even know what that word means?

U came in an EG, wanting to buy my EJ. What logic makes u think ur car is a better gem than mine. OMG its not like ur EG got K20A rite, that lousy exhaust just show have struggling n crappy ur car was when u childishly rev it away from IN FRONT OF a mamak stall full of patrons(how matured...), the whole mamak ppl were laughing at u guys, that is so true n u can come again and ask them urself

My car is old i admit it but it BY FAR better maintained and better looking than ur crappy lil eg anytime, anywhere...

Btw telling me my guards were on ur side instead of mine is like telling the whole world how ur mother didnt loved u, ohh i hope thats not true...

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
Looks like talking with madness guy waste .dont know how to deferentiate people maybe you need an overhauled instead of your car also............if do compare with this EG and your junk EK.....looks like there no value for that white EK shit.........if our EG.... BIG VTEC inside......wahhh......look for me u even know nothing in civic and that why u want to sell......ur piece of crap......Ek........which is remain that shit go to junk shop or pawn show as wellll............walla........untill now =still carrying inside your.......???>....

egtaufu

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Crying like little baby coz your junk EK still cannot sell anymore!!!HAHAHA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Due to popular demand, Mazda Motor Corporation has announced that they are extending the production of the Special Edition Mazda RX-8 Spirit R by 1000 units. This final special edition model was originally intended to be only 1000 of them, but it was such a hit since its launch back in November 2011 that made Mazda to come up with this surprising call...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience