Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Civic conv Ferio ViRS for sale

egtaufu

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Andy!!! Please behave yourself dud...My parent always teach me how to be a smart guy and not so rude like u. I'm not the man like u think. I'm sure that guy can let u to follow them to test your car right! Do u ask them for that??? Sure not right!!! I heard your car so many LEAKING, u can told them your car in very2 good condition ka??? Haiyaaa....Please la...How can ppl trust u if like this???

There drove so many powerful cars and better than u before la...Your car only have a TAIWAN 99 body kit and standard leaking engine la bro...
I think a blind man la will buy your car.Pray for that la...

albani

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2005
Penang
ekdivision.17.forumer.com
careful for anything we wish to buy..buying a car is alot of money....thats all i can say.....pls b a humble seller n oso buyer and reasons wif other...we live in a free country which apply democrasy and freedom of speech...but not that 'free' if u know what i mean. same goes here...u put unreasonable price wif unreasonable condition, sure got ppl questioning u back, rite?peace out.

Last edited:

Andy

Known Member
Feb 27, 2004
egtaufu said:
Andy!!! Please behave yourself dud...My parent always teach me how to be a smart guy and not so rude like u. I'm not the man like u think. I'm sure that guy can let u to follow them to test your car right! Do u ask them for that??? Sure not right!!! I heard your car so many LEAKING, u can told them your car in very2 good condition ka??? Haiyaaa....Please la...How can ppl trust u if like this???

There drove so many powerful cars and better than u before la...Your car only have a TAIWAN 99 body kit and standard leaking engine la bro...
I think a blind man la will buy your car.Pray for that la...
There u go again sounding like an "insecure brat", what makes u think i CARE what a person like u thinks?

U come into my thread making lame n false statements, so why are u asking me to 'behave'?

Whats the point snooping around ZTH 'picking' ur victims n put ppl down all the time??? Forums are means for enthusiast/ppl to discuss n trade CONSTRUCTIVE ideas/items etc, pls go check ZTH forum RULES & REGULATIONS/OBJECTIVES andu'll know what im trying to say.

Given the chance, i rather be ur fren than enemy. But u leave me no choice, u were so rude to intrude. Talk to me nicely n i'll do the same like wise, ask around n u'll see what MAJORITY buyers for my cars thinks about it.

As gentlemen allow me to apologize the deal didnt worked out for us, hope u finds the civic of ur choice n may these nonsense stop here.

Think about it! My 2 cents are FREE

egtaufu

Known Member
May 7, 2005
False statement!!!Are u sure???Think yourself first before u blame somebody man.I told what is the true.
Hopefully junk shop will buy your leaking car lar...

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
I think,,,,,this feela ANDY surrr talking nonsense la......maybe his brain leaking inside 2.......same with his car,,,,,but still talking shit to other people......feel bored to layan this,,,,,,,,,saleman ......you sold your white car to junk shop la......if they wan to............just a taiwan body part ,,,,,,,,,,,,leaking oil seal....so hard luck who bought this car,,,,,

Last edited:

vanila

Known Member
May 4, 2006
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
dear all fella..
just let andy sell his car..
also pity to fazdilaku for wasting money & time to view the car..
maybe that time andy uncomfortable bcz 3 of u come to test the car..
dont throw flame to each other laa..
lets solve this prob gently..
we're not under 12..
im not on andys or fazilakus' side..
hope u all understand..

PEACE..

Last edited:

hellboyz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
:damnmate: :deal: :dontknow: :five: :hahaha: :stickyman: :aetsch: :fight: :thefinger: ........finally.....:shakehands: :party:

Andy

Known Member
Feb 27, 2004
Fazdilaku and his 'kuncu-kuncu'

Dont contradict ur own words, u say my car is that bad, but u so desperate about it. If i like i BUY, if i dont like, then just WALK AWAY. Noboby were rude to u, just that u so oversensitive and 'thick skin', and were so blardy rude kept trying to FORCE ppl to comply to ur irational request, when ppl REJECTED u, u couldnt take it and cry over spilled milk, GROW UP! u sissy girl

Since u so desperate, i'll tell u then

At 1st you promised to show me some income statements n some deposit when we met but instead u came empty handed. I need to see ur documents to verify if u r eligible to buy car. Guess u never had any in the 1st place.

Then, No offence, but u n ur 2 frens look so rugged n dirty, and the way u guys were BEHAVING is so WEIRD, HEY even the mamak stall ppl here also complaining about u guys. When u once again CHILDISHLY REVED ur car away in front of the mamak place.

My colleagues and security guards also suspect u guys... we actually decided NOT to allow ur frens to test drive.

I allowed YOU(the buyer only) to test drive cause u claim u came a long way given the benefit of a doubt. Then u guys got panic or something n u ask ur fren to drive, then ur fren ask u to dirve, then the other guy say all 3 should drive together??? WTF!!!, ur behaviour simply arouse curiousity...???

After u n i test drove the car, u started pasturing me to let ur 2 frens test drive, some more must go highway and at least test drive for 15 minutes or so cause u say ppl will allow u to do the same??? What are u some freeking HIJACKERS right. Once again i said YOU(The Buyer only) can test drive the car as much as u want BUT NOT ur frens k. If u have any more doubts, i also suggest to do a PUSPAKOM inspection.

IMO, u couldn't afford to buy anything, cause u have insufficient fund and lack of documentation. Dont be jealous of others when u dont OWN anything u POOR SOB

I pity u for the fact U HAVE NOTHING to show for in life, and only know how to flame ppl on forums when u are ZERO. sigh...

Last edited:

hellboyz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
:cry_smile: :baring_teeth: :lightning: :nurse: :shot: :congrats: :argh: :thumpdown: :2in1: :cheers: :stupido: :damnmate: :boxing: :deal: :listen: :elefant: :vollkommenauf: :dontknow: :bike: :questionmark: :aetsch: :fight: :adore: :hahaha: :egg:

fazdilaku

May 2, 2005
Penang, MALAYSI
www.incomemingguan.com
First of all F***************K U.F*** Ur Cars.

1) All the document is ready. There no point for us came far away just to have look to ur car. No need to talk about money. I got more than 5k's per month. Who cares bout the prices. U f**** spoil the deal. I could simply give 15k's that time.

2) What's the fuck are you questioning of what we wear. You giving stupid reason just because of our appearance, No need to wear tie and shit just to see a used car.....

3) Ur security- evens your security not trusting u. He's the one who told us that we should not believe u. That why I need my friend with more knowledgeable about cars to test the car. And still talking shit about allowing me to test ur car, the fact is you not giving me a chance to drive the car, you the one who drove the car and just allowed me sit next to u, what for.........

We even want to submit our license and IC's to u but u refuse to do so. The truth is, u've been hiding something. That’s for sure. Even stupid people could figure that, u s****... Only damn stupid hijackers can offer to submit the IC's if they want to steal the car.

4) U though, u urself damn good. u only car salesman and u talking shit, FU. You keep ur bloody junk white car. I can get better car anytime I want even a new civic, It just because I'm a fan of ek model only.

By the way, I'm not flaming the thing, just to avoid the others from your trick, people knows u are car salesmen surely can deliver a line or something. Creating a wonderful story how good is your car, but in fact u keeps on fooling people, so watch out ‘ZTH ‘people.

You know what, u the one who has to feel sorry to urself..... at least find urself a girl so that you won’t be such a looser infact is what u are.

hellboyz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2005
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :shakehands: :party: :elefant: :hahaha: :bootyshake: :aetsch: :ridinghorse:

egtaufu

Known Member
May 7, 2005
Hi Andy!I heard Junk Shop already call u to deal for your best price.Happy dealing ya!!!

EKCrazy

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
maybe the best way is to forget it..no point blaming and getting angry at each other..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello... i'm got 1 big problem with my WIRAEVO3. My car only at car park for about 2 years coz i'm not around. After 2 years come back then kenot start. All of Power Distribution tested to my friend SATRIAEVO3, same engine. ECU, Distributor, Power Transistor, Spark Plug+cable+Coil. Starter funtion normally, but no spark from plug cable.
If got any sugestion to dis prob. pm me. Thank U bery mac.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience