Chemical Stain Etched On The Hood

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
i received a text message from one of my buddy last 2 days ago while i was at home. he mentioned that his car front hood kena some stain that cannot be removed by hand polishing, then he asked for my help immediately through message, so i invited him to my place to have a look.

at 1st i thought it was white cement stain but closely inspect i was wrong. i tried scratch lightly but it didnt came off, and then i use M105 with a applicator pad but still cant be removed. so i assume this is a chemical stain that alredi etched on the paint. take a closer look..

wet sanding begin since i have no other choice, start/finish with 2000grit. M105 with a cutting pad and finishing with OHP polishing with polishing pad and then protected with opti-seal and OCW.

close up

finally my buddy have relief when the stain is gone, no more struggling and headache and leave with a happy smile on his face. i feel happy for him too, maybe in a opposite way. hes happy cause the stain is gone, im happy cause i rescued another ride on that night. cheers! :smokin:

kc2

1,000 RPM
Dec 2, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
thedetailers.blogspot.com
wow

amazingly yours

That is the heart of a true detailer. Thanks for sharing to us

I would be happy if I am the owner too

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Seems magically gone... To say you've fixed it might not even fit this. I think should say "you've erased it's existence". It never appeared before! :burnout:

Brave!

muyo

Known Member
Jan 27, 2010
Petaling Jaya
wow

amazingly yours

thank you kc for your kind words again. i will continue do better than this in future :biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

wow

amazingly yours

Great 1 Munyoong :D
thanks gan's friend. forgotten you name, sorry ya? visit here more :driver:

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

Seems magically gone... To say you've fixed it might not even fit this. I think should say "you've erased it's existence". It never appeared before! :burnout:

Brave!
thanks buddy veloc, you can do better than me too! will visit you one day at KK. time matters :itsme:

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:11 AM ----------

great job!
thanks goh. im better than a panadol :biggrin: visit my blog ya? cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanted to install an amp which stated that the voltage supply cannot exceed more than 13.5vdc.......... In car the voltage can peak to 14.4vdc.

Anyone out there can give me any suggestion how to maintain my car voltage between 12vdc to 13.5vdc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience