Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Cheap Sale!!Toyota Altezza TRD Spec 6 Speed Manual Unregistered

kanazai2001

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
home
i suggested u guys who have confronted with him, please report to police. he is not only cheatting u guys $$$... he is also famous for cheatting gals... u may able to find him at those places near colleges or where those young gals hang around or pubs/discos...

im surprised to see his pix in here as well...

DDgreystar

2,000 RPM
Sep 20, 2004
sigh....nice car....but CONMAN....hey...your face looks ok...y resort to con ppl......cant u be honest enough to earn some honest living.....con gals somemore for FREE XXX ??? wat goes around comes around man.......

influxrd

Known Member
Aug 31, 2005
klg
Just dropping by, search for cheap altezza 90k plus plus abit :D . this is way to high for me. but its also cool to get such news. when i readed, those victim thread and saw his dicker lancer. finally i get to see this dicker face also. he will sux a vtec ass, as a vtec slowed n sux his tail back. he will only let a vtec go, dickerz. n yet he somemore wanna claim his car is evo engine, roll on floor laughing men. whoever saw the ekzos kecil molek from behind, most probably knew is a lancer le dude. i usually saw his car at damansara utama, just at the road to the shell petrol station, oppositte guard gate, nearby a field, which morning has a lorries selling fish there, if not mistaken, maybe he is staying there.

cheers

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
influxrd said:
Just dropping by, search for cheap altezza 90k plus plus abit :D . this is way to high for me. but its also cool to get such news. when i readed, those victim thread and saw his dicker lancer. finally i get to see this dicker face also. he will sux a vtec ass, as a vtec slowed n sux his tail back. he will only let a vtec go, dickerz. n yet he somemore wanna claim his car is evo engine, roll on floor laughing men. whoever saw the ekzos kecil molek from behind, most probably knew is a lancer le dude. i usually saw his car at damansara utama, just at the road to the shell petrol station, oppositte guard gate, nearby a field, which morning has a lorries selling fish there, if not mistaken, maybe he is staying there.

cheers
Hey guys, I just came to know about this conman today when I read about someone getting conned while buying some rims from this guy Chris.

Since some of you saw his car and know where he lives, just walk up to him and confront him. Then, he will have no where to run. Better still, bring the police.

If you want to settle this once and for all, gather up all those who has been cheated and see what they want to do about it. No point just talking on the forums.

imoloq

1,000 RPM
Nov 1, 2005
FarinaRacer said:
where are those MODS..do something
Quit your whining...the mods can't do anything. Read Tom's disclaimer on the marketplace thread. ZTH is not responsible for anything that went wrong in a sale.

RedDevil

Known Member
Jul 26, 2006
sakuraguy said:
HKS[TRB-02]Evolution : You got anything to say about the matters rising here?
he's not replying so i guess the rumor is true after all for this conman. :angry_smile:

4throttle

Known Member
Jul 23, 2006
yeah...
the mods can't do anything laa...
just behind the border...
just ignore lor this conman..

Tiburon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
if anyone interested in this car, then try go to the autocity opposite leisure mall..

i seen this car there before..

motorfreak

Known Member
Apr 18, 2006
this car condition not so good lar..look nice but i suspect it is a track car in Japan. fitted with track rims(ugly ones). the back seat speaker shelf oso got 2 big hole....because the speaker is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys, i buying adjustable suspension, but i dont know which 1 better, price differ is around RM300, all sifu sifu pls give some advice thank you.:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience