bump~!! :biggrin:

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
pm price for perdana sei
Hi are_cap,

Sorry for late response. Is your air-cond issue settled?

pm done! Welcome to find us for FREE air-cond check-up in order to understand your system better.

Great day :)

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
Air-cond service & solution!

Katsumoto

Nov 19, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
bro wanna ask about kelisa a/cond compressor

currently my a/c compressor have compression leak , so the pressure is abit low
in middle of the day even i put max cold i still feel hot , the air only abit cold when is running but when stop at traffic light it become not so cold anymore. i already install a extra cooling fan to help lower down the temperature on condenser, but i still not satisfy with it.

so i wanna ask

1 )if replace NEW compressor + receiver + valve + labour + a/cond gas total how much ??

2)after i replace all the item can you 100 % sure that even in middle of the day which is the hottest, the a/cond still cold ?

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
bro wanna ask about kelisa a/cond compressor

currently my a/c compressor have compression leak , so the pressure is abit low
in middle of the day even i put max cold i still feel hot , the air only abit cold when is running but when stop at traffic light it become not so cold anymore. i already install a extra cooling fan to help lower down the temperature on condenser, but i still not satisfy with it.

so i wanna ask

1 )if replace NEW compressor + receiver + valve + labour + a/cond gas total how much ??

2)after i replace all the item can you 100 % sure that even in middle of the day which is the hottest, the a/cond still cold ?
Thanks for giving us inquiry.

Based on your description, the main problem now is compressor. It'll not be cold though installing an extra cooling fan. Yet, it's good to have a FREE check-up in order to confirm your compressor condition if it'd be repaired or changed.

The coldness of the car air-cond will be varied due to its parts (size, power...) and the driver's usage.
We are confident to give advice & service to achieve what our customer's needs according to your current system situation.

PM-ed you the quotation.

Nice day! :)

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
Get air-cond solution here!

samlee

Known Member
Aug 3, 2006
bro pls pm the best price for kembara year 1999 which air cond compressor, condenser, and cooling coil..original part and not recond!thankssssss

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
bro pls pm the best price for kembara year 1999 which air cond compressor, condenser, and cooling coil..original part and not recond!thankssssss
send u pm on the quotation!

notaracer

Known Member
Oct 6, 2006
boss, pm me price of compressor for 4g93 satria gti please.. my car when on aircond got jerking issue, can u rectify? please do also pm me for a new compressor as well.. tq

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my
boss, pm me price of compressor for 4g93 satria gti please.. my car when on aircond got jerking issue, can u rectify? please do also pm me for a new compressor as well.. tq
send you the price...
Welcomed to visit us to identify your problem! :rolleyes:

dewabantura

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Salam Bro, please pm me the price for new and recond honda prelude 93 (BA8 with F22B engine)

Thanks

sgwangacc

Known Member
Oct 17, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.sgwangacc.com.my

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

Anyone kindly teach me how to dismantle Proton LMST speedo meter? So far I just know how to dismantle the middle panel but can't figure out how to dismantle the speedo meter.

Appreciate any helps from you guys.

Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience