Calling S2000 drivers for trackday

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Guys, is anyone interested in the RCA trackday on 19th Dec 2009? Costs RM350. The session is from 1pm-4pm.Limited to 55 cars. Panspeed, Kenneth?:itsme:

DiToX

Dec 26, 2006
Paul,

We plan to meet up on 11/11/09 at Entranze Pub in Kota Damansara. Entranze is having their official opening that and had gracefully invited all s2k owners to the opening. They ll arrange for parkings and free flow of beers and food on that day.

Currently there are 3 confirmed s2k members:

1. Ditox
2. Tugsta
3. KC

Panspeed is unable to join. Calling all s2k owners to join!

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Thanks for the invite. Yeah, I will be there barring some emergency:biggrin:

panspeed

Jun 21, 2004
Guys, is anyone interested in the RCA trackday on 19th Dec 2009? Costs RM350. The session is from 1pm-4pm.Limited to 55 cars. Panspeed, Kenneth?:itsme:
paul ,
still using stock suspension , if im on time to get the new coilovers for sure ill join

cant join u guys on the 11/11 , any1 interested to meet again on this friday (13/11)????

paul.ang

Nov 25, 2004
Panspeed, stock suspension should suffice. IMO, a more aggressive alignment & better brake pads is all you need.
Ya, I'm game to meet up this Friday nite.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 PM ----------

Guys, since the response for this wed is so poor I guess i 'd better abort. Sorry, maybe another time.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When Shrek and Fiona come back from their honeymoon, they find an invitation to a royal ball with Fiona's parents to celebrate their marriage, an event Shrek is reluctant to participate in. Fiona talks him into it, and along with Donkey (voiced by Eddie Murphy), they travel to the kingdom of Far Far Away
so r we there yet?.....:rolleyes:

sign of a worn off wax...aka means no protection...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience