Blackberry Storm 9530 latest blackberry model with touchscreen+gps+3.2mp cam!!

All Other Stuff

Blackberry Storm 9530 latest blackberry model with touchscreen+gps+3.2mp cam!!

cwtan99

4,000 RPM
May 20, 2005
Shah Alam

Item(s): Blackberry Storm 9530

- This is a great Blackberry phone, the latest model with touch screen and GPS built in!

Package includes: Phone, battery, charger, USB cable, and extra battery!

Price: Rm1688

Warranty: 1 week personal warranty for the phone itself only.. No warranty for accessories such as battery, charger etc..

Dealing method: COD/Poslaju

Location of seller: Kelana Jaya Parkview Tower (During working hours)/ Kota Kemuning (After office hours)

Contact method/details: Call/SMS 016-6969070

Age of item: About 6 months old

Item(s) conditions: Unit is in perfect working condition!! Unit has some wear and tear scratches, but screen is protected with screen protector since day 1!!

Reason for sale: Need cash and cash!!!

IMPORTANT NOTES:

1) Pls don't ask whats the best price, instead, you can offer me a price that is reasonable and that suits your budget.. Easier for u and me...

2) You are most welcomed to call/sms (instead of pm/email) as i might not online often.. You may still choose to do so but sorry if i reply late, hope u guys can understand

3) For trade in/ to sell your item to me, pls provide me with the following details for your item:-
- How old??
- Condition? Scratches, any problem etc...
- Any warranty? If yes, from where?
- Package.. Full package/ what memory card included etc...
- How much do u expect to trade ur gadget for?

Trade in for any Handphones, PDAs, MP3 players, Gaming devices and IT related gadgets are most welcome as i am a gadget freak!!

Currently most wanted device:-SE Xperia X1, Smsung Omnia, O2 Life, O2 Zinc, O2 Atom exec, nokia 9300, 9500, 9300i, N95, E90, N81, N82, E71, E66, N96, N86, Dopod 900, 838 Pro, D810, HTC Touch Pro, Cruise, Touch 3G, TYTN II, Ipods, Iphone, Google G1, Blackberry Bold, Storm, and all gaming consoles!!

Thanks for viewing and have a nice day!!

Attachments

drewn123

Known Member
Dec 13, 2005
Trade-in N85 ap set... used for 2months.

How much do i need to top up??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any one..! pls help me ..i have a problem here..
i own a Satria 1995, the problem was my steering a little bit wobble when on wavy road..
i already change the Tai-rod end , lower arm , cross member , power steering and steering rack bush.
But the problem still occur..
What i might think maybe the problem is from the steering shaft ( frm wheel steering under dashboard to steering rack..) plse any one if u have the before.
:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience