Big Engine Problem: FORD TX3, 2dr - sampan (HELP)

zauqi

Aug 17, 2006
www.zauqi.com
Just found out my engine is leaking black oil all over.. mechanic assured that the block is cracked somewhere or maybe everywhere. Anyway, the suggestion was to get the whole engine replaced. Problem is, I really don't know where exactly to get a halfcut or just the engine block for this model.... some say at Jln Kapar, Kampung subang, etc.

Tried calling this guys, and no one seems to have the engine (1.8, DOHC, injection), some suggested to get B8 engine (not interested), but what is interesting is the FS engine, I believe once used to be the Mazda Cronos 2.0 - 4 cyclinder engine.

really appreciate if someone could seriously shed some light on the best non-turbo engine selection, and where to get it plus the price..... halfcut or just the engine (block+fuel Pump+ECU. Thanks

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i heard there's a lot of BP engine kosong lying around summit industrial area...
Price I think less than RM 2k..
But can't really point you the direction as it was relayed by my friend which used to work around the area. Go scout in that industrial area for half cut shop...

zamGTR

Known Member
Mar 19, 2006
except the piston and ecu i got the block and other part pm and price me if u interested with my tx3 sampan engine part.....

azamnecrone

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
If u are interested in 6 silincer,better go for KFZE 2.0 V6...

zauqi

Aug 17, 2006
www.zauqi.com
thanks guys,

bought a standard mazda 1.8 DOHC for RM1,000.... @ SOON HO subang USJ.... really nice guy who really knows the FORD sampan well.... his name is Tau, 012 229 2633

his got a half-cut FORD turbo going for RM4.5k too

Anyway, I am really satisfied with the chap and $$$ value... now to see if it all works ;>

thanks bOOn..

suzuki

Oct 19, 2006
buy at others chop shop lar wey, dun go to soon ho or mun lee they all belagak gile. layan mcm tak layan.."boleh kurang ka bos?" apa lu ingat gua jual pasar malam ka? lu mau mau.. tak mau kita export luar." waloweh... belagak! go to kelang form jalan kapar untill kelang town. mesty dapat. kompom!

X runner.
bpt

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
go to jln bukit kemuning,pass there yesterday got few h/cut include ford sampan

jambunk86

500 RPM
Jun 19, 2005
Kajang
sampan also got h/c ah?...the turbo model?...4wd?

walaweh...so piss off with that chop shop eh?...haha...suzuki, where r u from?

suzuki

Oct 19, 2006
ya lor.. from serdang raya.. tu... sudah buat pilihan ka? is up 2 u 2 choose which1 is better. 2 me never go tu them.. tew...

geevz BG

Aug 25, 2006
klang running low of B8 (turbo & N/A) engines lah... i was lucky to find mine in subang... cant rememebr the half cut shop... but i got it for RM950 lah.... even other parts also so difficult to find... whats happening to all the ford and mazda half cuts in this world lah?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, I'm in search of 4G13 Ecu wiring. ECU Code is MD354633 please do provide me. 4G13P from proton wira will also work for me. Thank You
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience