Anyone going for the July 9 Bersih Rally?

Are you going to the July 9 Bersih rally?

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No la... I takut kena ISA

• Undecided

• Bersih what? gotong royong ka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mizunori77

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2006
Since so many of you guys taruh the govt like nobody's business. Just wondering if any of you guys are going to attend the Bersih rally?

Attachments

kanan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2005
KL
i'm not going "takut". hopefully no war or what ever happens. they just trying to express their wish of democracy in their way.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
How come there is no rally for Fuel price hike or consumer's product hike? uishhh now cannot go Sogo edit that day :fight:

balgsr

Known Member
Mar 17, 2006
should put 1 more choice

"i don't give a dem about politic"

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
dun dare to go la.....
"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin

U will more likely get hurt spooling your turbo in the highway then to attend Bersih 2.0

Dun be scared off by a toad (Ibra Ali) Do the right thing so our children can inherit a clean and fair government.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Read this guys and weep

http://art-harun.blogspot.com/2011/06/malaysia-is-under-4-states-of-emergency.html

Technically we're still in a state of emergency. So the government can just implement any law and it'll be legal. It's also the main reason why a lot of things go the way they go too.

So if you do attend this Bersih, you're at the losing end. The only real thing you can do is show the asses who's boss at the next GE. So go to that Post Office and register yourself and make sure you are heard at the next GE.

joe_mirage

1,000 RPM
May 7, 2006
rotationperminute.blogspot.com
dont create havoc. better wait for the next general election. you can make your decision there. proper way :) other than that, it is for your own safety.

make peace. no war.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Read this guys and weep

ARTiculations: Malaysia is under 4 states of emergency, mind you!

Technically we're still in a state of emergency. So the government can just implement any law and it'll be legal. It's also the main reason why a lot of things go the way they go too.

So if you do attend this Bersih, you're at the losing end. The only real thing you can do is show the asses who's boss at the next GE. So go to that Post Office and register yourself and make sure you are heard at the next GE.
This is why these people want to have this rally. They are asking for clean GE.
BTW, Where and what time?

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
How clean is clean? Penang, Selangor, Kedah, Kelantan, By Elections, Sarawak State Election shows it all. If you want to do rally no prob but Kuala Lumpur is not the right place. Why don't they do it at Putrajaya or in front the the Election Commision's office.

How to go to Sogo Sale like this? Dem Dem Dem

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
dont create havoc. better wait for the next general election. you can make your decision there. proper way :) other than that, it is for your own safety.

make peace. no war.
"The only thing required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing." -Anon

The reason for the rally is because the election is rigged!!!! So how r u gonna 'make your decision there'?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im holding back the Rim which is 17inch. May I know which is the budjet and suitable brand sport spring for it ? My aim is 1.5 / 2 front, 2 Finger rear. Please suggest it. If you guys hav any shop recommended, i can drop by and purchase it. Zmax and Kimex.. Which is lower? Which is softer(Naik Kuda on uneven road) ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience