Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Accord Cf4 Euro R

fisto

Jul 22, 2004
nizer said:
yup..sold to one of ZTHians wth EVO PuMA

good for you bro.

hope mine can fetch around the same price too if i wanna let go later.

nizer

1,500 RPM
Jan 12, 2004
Klang
www.facebook.com
fisto said:
bro we change cars??
m driving an evo 4
toying around with the idea
interested??????????

fisto,

got fren looking for EVO,how much selling yr evo

fisto

Jul 22, 2004
nizer said:
fisto,

got fren looking for EVO,how much selling yr evo

nizer,

i don't have an evo la bro. my car is like your car that you just sold.

fisto

Jul 22, 2004
gunter said:
Fisto,

U planning to let go yr CF4 soon?

gunter,

not so soon. depending on a few factors.

u driving a cf4 too, dude?

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Nope.. Looking for one.. 99, F20B, Tiptronic with Sunroof.. I guess no one wants to letgo of the Euro R.. If available, might be way outta my budget.. Can u pm me the tank size n FC for your CF4, and some avg maintenance costs... if u don't mind la.. (wanna do some math before I commit to one)

fisto

Jul 22, 2004
gunter said:
Nope.. Looking for one.. 99, F20B, Tiptronic with Sunroof.. I guess no one wants to letgo of the Euro R.. If available, might be way outta my budget.. Can u pm me the tank size n FC for your CF4, and some avg maintenance costs... if u don't mind la.. (wanna do some math before I commit to one)

gunter,

many cf4s in malaysia are 97 and 98 models. there are some 99 and 01 models too they are extremely rare. as far as i know, most euroR here are converts and prices are around rm125k to rm135k.

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
gunter said:
Gunter,
Tank size for CF4/Euro R is 60 litre.

Fisto,
where is your locations.if around S. ALam, then can TT sometime. Me currently driving Euro R converted recently.

fisto

Jul 22, 2004
aja said:
Gunter,
Tank size for CF4/Euro R is 60 litre.

Fisto,
where is your locations.if around S. ALam, then can TT sometime. Me currently driving Euro R converted recently.

aja,

i'm near subang.

so you found a cl1 halfcut already?

how much did the conversion cost u?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
fisto said:
aja,

i'm near subang.

so you found a cl1 halfcut already?

how much did the conversion cost u?
Found & installed already. More than 1 month i think.
My overall conversion cost?. hmm...around RM22k!. (recaro seats excluded). Really waste of money:D

fisto

Jul 22, 2004
aja said:
Found & installed already. More than 1 month i think.
My overall conversion cost?. hmm...around RM22k!. (recaro seats excluded). Really waste of money:D

but you'll forget about the wasted money the moment you turn the key, eh?

aja

4,000 RPM
Dec 3, 2003
fisto said:
but you'll forget about the wasted money the moment you turn the key, eh?
Not really. :p .
Can't really feel the 220ps (if betul la 220ps), that claimed by Honda. Now, i doubt the Whp. Ntah2 like 150-160 whp only!! FYI, Speedwork did dyno 1 SV4 with H23A engine tiptronic, guess the WHP?. 130++ only. Was a sad!!

My current setting :- Engine stock standard + RSR Plug & play exhaust system.

Plus heavy chasis somemore.

Got the halfcut with 25k kms, year Dec 2001 engine, everything looks intact, no leaking, no makan minyak engine, no problem.

Gear ratio = Duplicated from Mivec 1.6 2nd Gen (since that was my previous car, so really can feel the similarity). So, u can feel how 'upset' i'm am:confused:. 5th gear really 'weak'! (since every of my friends will asked me.. how?. Power arrrhh? [most popular Qs]

Can confirmed by other H22A SV4 driver also (the black cover one), really no ummmppph!.

I think we over-rated Euro R la (in common!). May be that y this model not really popular in Japan itself. NVM, for the time being.. just drive the car la. !! BTW, this car is not meant for performance, right?!!:D At least can put my 2 fishing rods is good enough to me!!

p/s : Key word.. MODIFY.!!!

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Wow... EuroR.. Not too sure la but in GT4, I drive a souped up DC5, always been tailgated by the euroR.. heheh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there i have a nissan cefiro 3.0 brougham 01' which suddenly died on me..
towed to tan chong and they said 1 of the hoses blew..causing water to enter my engine..and my radiator water is boiling...they are asking me to look for a new engine..
can anyone help...?
wat can be done other than getting a new engine...thanks.!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience