A Beautiful Volkswagen Golf GTi MK6 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

A Beautiful Volkswagen Golf GTi MK6 For Sale

bobbybalaz

Sep 14, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
After a long & absolutely amazing journey with her, Sadly my new career calls for a change of lifestyle. The time has come for us to part.

Here in is an all rounded hot-hatch perfect for all situations. The MK6 GTi pretty much evolved the current trend for hot-hatches.

The tranquil setting at comfort barely allows any noise from the outside world. Yet, with just a flick of the stick to manual & Sports engaged, it's character completely transforms ~ Popping & cracking on each shifts with flat cornering capabilities.

I loved every moment spent in her.

The front left rim, unfortunately, has some curbing. Tried parking to close by the pavement!

ONLY serviced in Volkswagen Authorized Service Centre from Day 1 until now. A full service history is available.

NEVER met in an accident before.

Just recently serviced.

5 Year Warranty still available.

The Matte black Rims & Gloss Black Side Mirrors were also exclusively painted at Volkswagen Service Centre.

Golf R Taillights.

Double layer 4mm Solar tint. (8mm)

Car has never been touched for any modification. Engine / Chassis always remained stock standard. Never understood the need for any more performance then this.

Here's hoping she'd find a worthy new master.

P.S : I previously posted this on Mudah. But their system pretty much sucks. It didn't allow me to revise my price. So, I have revised it & posted here. ALOT. So, would really appreciate if there isn't any hardcore haggling involved guys.:adore: Firm with price.

I have also posted recently that im looking for an MX-5, if anyone has one, pls do contact me!:driver:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On Nov. 4, The FUJI GT 300km RACE, 9th and final round of the 2007 AUTOBACS SUPER GT series, took place at the Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Pref. In the GT500 class the No. 32 EPSON NSX (Loic Duval/Fabio Carbone) ran to its first victory of the season.

The GT300 class winner was the No. 26 YUNKER-POWER TAISAN PORSCHE (Nobuteru Taniguchi/ Dominik Farnbacher), its second victory of the season. Also, the season...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience