Search results

1. F5M42 LSD Gearbox Whirling Sound

Hi there, any of you guys out there knows why does a F5M42 gearbox with LSD makes whirling sound each time the car is driven forward? Many thanks.
  2. VectorX2

Catalytic converters

haha... nah nothing stuck, i tink most of it because of the back pressure, made severla changed to my exhaust since this was posted haha
  3. 2" exhaust for Supercharged 1.6L engine

Hi guys, just wanna know is it possible to use 2" exhaust piping for a 1600cc supercharged engine. not for performance sake, but regarding possibility and realibility. thanks and cheers
  4. modifying saga blm's FM30A gearbox to CK4A's F5M42 gearbox

Hi sifu's i wanna change my saga's FM30A gearbox to CK4A's F5M42 gearbox. has anyone did dis mod before whether on a saga or any other campro cars? what should i look out for when doing this mod and what other parts thar i need to change? thanks.
  5. VectorX2

Urgent!!! Ned HELP!!!

why not go for aftermarket?
  6. VectorX2

2012 F10 M5 launched in Malaysia!

although smaller engine, but more powerful, just sounds different...
  7. VectorX2

Battery Isolator/Relay

any details where he/she got it?
  8. Battery Isolator/Relay

Have any of you guys used something like dat before: from: Pac-Audio.com Product Details | iPod Integration for your car and More by Pac-Audio - Connecting you to the future any idea that it is sold in Malaysia?
  9. Suitable fuse for amplifiers

Hi guys, what would be suitable fuse rating for amplifiers? thanks.
  10. VectorX2

bigger car battery

i got a original new one and the problem actually happened with the old on as well... which in the end already rosak....
  11. VectorX2

bigger car battery

so means the cable to give direct current to the starter actually needs a relay and a fuse, i guess is something like battery --> fuse --> relay --> starter then use the existing power from the starter cable to trigger the relay?
  12. VectorX2

bigger car battery

added another grounding cable from negative terminal to engine head, still no good i tried to ask the accessory shop to add a thick fused wired from the positive terminal to the positive terminal of the starter but they refused to do it saying it needs relay and overload the starter. but in my...
  13. VectorX2

bigger car battery

weak cranking and need cranking for a long time only start, sometimes jerk at the starter
  14. VectorX2

bigger car battery

the problem is, starter is new, the battery is new... edit: i am using marathoner batteries ---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:56 PM ---------- which terminal should i wire up directly?
  15. VectorX2

bigger car battery

so got any bigger alternator that fits campro a? i am having problem starting my car everytime... i am using a 46B24RS/N60S battery currently, what size should i change to?
  16. VectorX2

bigger car battery

how does affect to install a bigger car battery into a car? If batteries of bigger size but car engine starters of the same model would they be compatible?
  17. VectorX2

What is the best tyre for Evo for daily drives

slow or fast, accidents do happen, a better tyre give u higher chances of survivability but not 100%
  18. VectorX2

putting catalytic converter near rear muffler

yes catch fire hahaha... but inside the cat con lol...
  19. VectorX2

welding exhaust mounts onto car underside

space definitely there is i just worrying about what they gonna weld onto and is it legal or not because i heard before chasis kenot do any welding one...
  20. VectorX2

putting catalytic converter near rear muffler

mine lasted, less than 2 years >_< the whole thing got burn up...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys! need help!

ive one (1) BMW e30 318i now is stock engine but now i would liked to change me engine within SR20 dett or RB20.

what is your recommended/opion?

which is better for my car body?

which engine is good for car modification in future?

help me yaw! thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience