Search results

1. Clutch no pressure, not returning quickly

Would like to ask my clutch feels soft and does not return immediately after press. feels like no pressure. im guessing it is the clutch master cylinder. car running on twin plate exedy. current pump stock gsr ck. Can i send to repair at normal service workshop, with normal spare parts? my...
  2. TD05 20g on 4g93t

would installing td05 20g on 4g93t cause much turbo lag? i would like more power but prefer not to have any more turbo lag. and how much hp can i expect after change from stock turbo. last dyno around 220 hp. mivec head better??
  3. Proton parts any good?

So i just changed my spark plug cable and it costed me rm330 lol. even though i was shocked with the price i just went for it since its proton parts. question is what justifies it to be at this price? others only priced at around 100rm. and are other proton parts any good in general? im...
  4. 15" R3 wheel weight?

guys, whats the weight of the r3 15" wheels? r3 15" wheels rm 1320 + neo lowering springs rm 541 good value?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As a race fan I get asked the following question almost everyday, what is it about racing that you love so much? It's actually hard to describe your love for something or someone, but I think that this video sums it up pretty well, what is there not to love about racing? It's not only the synergy of man and machine, it's not only a race against your closest competitor, it's also one against the clock...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience