Search results

1. Z

Engine dies when AC turned on

are you sure you adjusted the ac idle screw? there are actually 2 idle speeds to be adjusted. and 2 separate screws. 1 for engine idle. 1 for ac idle (as skywalker mentioned earlier) idle speed should be around 750-850rpm but ac idle speed sould be higher between 900-1000rpm. depends on engine...
  2. Z

Looking for waja,gen2,persona,perdana ori rim wit tyre

i have a set of steel wheels from persona. 15" x 6JJ sadly no tyres though. email if interested to ... [email protected]
  3. Z

Latest Honda Jazz in town

we all know about it. we all have seen the photos through internet. and we all know its going to be launched this year. i came across several car transporters carrying latest jazz to Honda's PDI centre at bangi. 3 differnet models because 3 different wheel designs. share you thoughs
  4. Z

Toyota Sera For Sales

this car is nice, but spare parts are difficult to find (already 18 years now) and it would cost a bomb. RM20K is decent, but personally speaking no one would fork out 20K for such an old car, except for that nice butterfly doors.
  5. Z

Gas-Saving Products: Facts or Fuelishness?

gas does get burnt but it lacks the powerful combustion of petrol as comparison. top end performance does get affected. The bulk of a typical gasoline consists of hydrocarbons with between 5 and 12 carbon atoms per molecule. Many of these hydrocarbons are considered hazardous substances and...
  6. Z

what is differents u can see at EVO3 and EVO3 RS

basically, all Lancer Evo have 2 versions 1. GSR version. this is the full spec for road use, with power windows and such. similar powertrain, but heavier. not for racing purposes. 2. RS version. this model is stripped to become lighter. no digital air-cond, no spot lights, smaller steel...
  7. Z

Waja cps (A)....wads the feedback !!

for normal use, not much better than any 1.6 weighing at 1,200kg. depending on driving conditions, should be slightly economical than non-CPS version.
  8. Z

Caterham cars

sorry, i have no idea. P.O.A (price on application), just like ferraris and such.
  9. Z

Is Malaysia's Car repair service goods?

many malaysians actually still cannot afford a car but still buy one. (myself included:listen:) therefore, when it comes to maintenance and service, we would go for alternatives instead. but as I am in auto industry myself (for 15 years), i do realised the importance of keeping the car in...
  10. Z

Caterham cars

it is available for sale in malaysia now in CKD form and is assembled in subang jaya. without heavy import duties, i believe it is more affordable. price available upon request, but wil there be enough demand?? click link given http://www.caterhamsportscars.com.my/showroom.php
  11. Z

Waja cps (A)....wads the feedback !!

for about 62-65K, Waja CPS is good value. it has 125bhp engine with camshaft profile switching system and variable intake manifold. leather seats, bluetooth mp3 player, twin airbag, ABS, HID headlamp. in terms of comfort and reliability, i can say 7 out of 10. waja has suspicious power...
  12. Z

Suggest What Car to buy for RM200k?

my first choice would be RX-8, sheer fun 1.3 litre, 6 speed and suicide doors. too bad its too old (maybe 3-4 years old recond units) 2ndly, a toyota caldina 3rdly a new Honda Civic Type R sedan in white at exactly 200K.
  13. Z

what car is it?

it has 2 doors like a porsche 911/928/968 or like a ferrari and lamborghini. therefore, it is a sports car. wait, lorries also have 2 doors. so, i would go with alien car then.
  14. Z

Wira Se

after several years on market and no more in production, is Wira Special Editin really feel special anymore? i see many owners switched from 16inch alloys to 15" type. tyres too expensive perhaps??:listen:
  15. Z

Honda City new facelift

if i am not mistaken, between 2005 and 2006. the rear lights round type one. by the wy, all new city will start selling i sometime in october 2008. watch out for the futuristic looks and competutive pricing...though somehow, UMW Toyota has responded too early by selling the Vios J (manual) any...
  16. Z

New PETROL PRICE! RM2.70/litre

new petrol price is one way of pak lah revenge towards the rakyat. he nearly loss the election and was dared to step down. made him so mad i guess, and he pulled out the subsidies. why not cut his salary by 70% instead??
  17. Z

How much does an EG worth now ?

EG or SR4 Civic (with chassis number beginning EG or EH) was launched in 1991 and ended life in 1995 with the SO4 as replacement (EJ/EK). as EGs are more than 12 years old, its very very difficult to obtain loan. some credit companies do offer financing but only about 50% of the value with...
  18. Z

think further 1. used car value go down faster - coz no demand 2. motorbike price suddenly go up - coz high demand 3. KL suddenly no jem - coz everybody take motorbike ha ha ha
  19. Z

hey, who voted for BN last election??? aiyarrkk..Barang Naik woo..
  20. Z

hankook tyres in Penang

kaishen marketing is one Hankook distributing dealer in malaysia. www.kaishen.com.my 03.512.19.232 (hunting)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all Radiostar Customers, Visitors to our thread and ZTH members,

We would like to invite you to the Asian Festival Of Speed Race held this coming weekend 15th of May at the Sepang International Circuit (SIC).

For those of you who are curious what this race is all about, its an Asian car race held in Malaysia, Thailand, China and Korea. This top notch race which has international recognization is organized by our very own Malaysian company, Motorsport Asia.

Radiostar will be there...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience