Search results

1. C

dc5r buddyclub coilover

price lower...........
  2. dc5r buddyclub coilover

dc5r buddyclub coilover with pillowmount rsd.@ 1700 used pm me to discuss for the coilover price
  3. C

which brand of 195/55/15?

Used about 6 months for the front.for the rear is about a year. i think 2011 quarter mfg date. i change it on jun 2011.
  4. C

which brand of 195/55/15?

Previously was on re11 195/55/15.Good for corner and noise still except.but cannot stand the mileage due to the wear n tear. After change to ad08 195/55/15. Corner not as good as re11 but noise still except went is new. but..... for about 25000 km then here come the Mr Wong Wong sound.about...
  5. C

DC5/K20 Items For Sale (Read First Before Posting)

dc5r buddyclub coilover with pillowmount rsd.@ 1900 used pm me to discuss for the coilover price
  6. spoon caliper

hi there, i m selling spoon twin blockcaliper come with s2000 300mm rotor and brake pad without brake hose. interested pm to discuss the price.
  7. C

tein ss coilover for dc5 Chassis and Wheels - Page 2 - Zerotohundred.com
  8. C

tein ha coilover for dc5r.es.ep,eu

lai lai...........raya offer
  9. C

lai lai........... offer one day only
  10. C

hi guys , i m selling ssr bronze18 *7.5 offset 48 5*114.3 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/345675-rim.html#post4405283 interested can pm me.
  11. C

lai lai........... offer for one day after that price back to normal.
  12. C

hi guys, selling for my tein ha coilover. http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/chassis-and-wheels/342062-tein-ha-coilover-for-dc5r-es-ep-eu.html#post4401964
  13. C

anyone.....upz
  14. tein ha coilover for dc5r.es.ep,eu

hi there, i'm selling a used tein ha coilover for dc5r,es,eu,ep looking for rm1888 cash & carry at melaka interested party pls sms 019-2029028

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I need a advise from sifu sifu at this forum for my question.
I'm using nissan Cefiro A32 and wanna to change my absorber ..first on my mine is should i go for adjustable or original .
I would like to lower my car and asking my foremen they say if i use adjustable or sport spring it will spoil my drive shaft.
It what foreman say is true ? Need opinion from sifu sifu that can help me solve this problem.
I'm at JB area.Any foreman that can help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience