Search results

1. B

track car / used car

Sir, can u pm me the list and the price as well. Thanks.
  2. B

Subaru Impreza STI V8

PM me your best price. Tq
  3. B

Selling Subaru STI Ver.8

check ur PM, thanks.
  4. B

Honda Civic Coupe (rare species)

latest picture uploaded. price revised. pm for viewing..
  5. B

nuken : thank u for ur interest. the price is as stated at the 1st post and i dont hv any intention to trade the car to the 2nd hand dealer as im not that desperate to sell the car. Anyway, i can arrange the loan for u. Loan up to RM28k to RM30k - fully depend on ur document. mok : i hv PM u...
  6. B

thanks..
  7. B

i got missed called from some one ytd night and sms me asking about the car..can u call me back bcoz my phone got problem.. can u call me on this no 0123578500 instead of 0123424422.. thanks car still available..SERIOUS buyer only..no time waster please !!!!
  8. B

anyone? nowadays very hard to get EG(B16A) with the mileage below 100k..
  9. B

Car is up for sale again !! Buyer loan rejected. Anyone interested, pls call for viewing.. price still can nego..
  10. B

Toyota Starlet GT for sale.

is it auto or manual?
  11. B

yes.. there is a group of civic coupe in subang.. anyway, car was booked.. will update if the loan is reject..
  12. B

car still available Price RM36k, loan RM28K to RM30K
  13. B

mok9929 - ugpm
  14. B

have some difficulty to upload the pic.. try to upload by tonight the fast and furious is the "EG" model..
  15. B

some said EG9 2 doors some said Fast and Furious car max loan RM30000 with strong doc.
  16. Honda Civic Coupe (rare species)

Updated - Honda Civic Coupe (rare species) Latest PIC uploaded Honda Civic Coupe 93/97 with AP B16A Auto - JPJ Approved Stock Engine - no major mod Chassis code E-EJ1 Black Clean Interior - All original - 16" Rim - Taiwan Mileage clock at 95000 as of 12 June 2006 Reason for selling - upgrade to...
  17. Honda Stream

Need some opinion/guideline from all the sifus here. Am planning to buy Stream, yr 02, 2.0 iS (high spec), mileage clock at 125000 km, 2 owner. 1) What that i need to check in term of engine, i never owned i-vtec b4. 2) Timing belt or chain? 3) Maintainance wise? Eng. service..consumption? 4)...
  18. B

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

bro kuyeen, sr3 sunroof can fix with civic coupe? how u going to fix it? is it by tebuk lubang or wat? and how long will it take to fix it ? if send the car on friday, can it be done/complete on sunday? thank you in advance !!
  19. B

Sunroof with Installation...cheap..cheap Sale!!!

bro kayeen, which s/roof can fix with handa jazz and price + installation thanks.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hey guys, im a real newbie to the car modification world so im after some advice
ive got an old 1968 toyota corona that i want to fix up and turn into a bit of a screamer
i want to put a new engine in it, but dont know what my options are...
im thinkin hopefully a high power 4-cylinder...
but really dont know what will fit and what wont
any advice???
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience